Reviews for Free Falling
cupcakebakingunicorns chapter 20 . 6/24/2013
You have me hooked. This is magnificent! Normally people on here couldn't write to save their lives, (including me sometimes) but you have a real talent! Headed for the sequel!
Agnesita1385 chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
love this story.. wheres the sequel?
rjt040190 chapter 18 . 5/17/2013
What a GREAT story! love it :)
angelstory800 chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Love it !
Guest chapter 19 . 7/30/2012
Good update. Glad you haven't forgetten about this. More soon.
Skyeward MusicLover chapter 18 . 7/22/2012
LOVE THIS STORY AND CHAPTER SO FAR! HOPING TO READ MORE OF THIS STORY LATER! HOPE SO AND CAN'T WAIT! :) 3 :) :D
Impress chapter 18 . 5/11/2012
great update. Looking forward to more.
kyjori chapter 17 . 5/7/2012
Intriguing... I hope this story is continued )

I love how impulsive Arthur is, and Eames is quite a character.
Lady Elena Bella Petrova chapter 17 . 3/24/2012
love this story and chapter so far! can't wait to read more of this story!
Impress chapter 17 . 2/19/2012
Glad you updated. Good work. Looking forward to more.
Hobbiton97 chapter 17 . 2/5/2012
Really loving this fan fic and I love Dom and Ariadne together I hope they end up together and I think that you capture Arthur and all the other characters brilliantly! I'm so excited for the next chapter! Please update soon!

P.S I love your idea for the roaring twenties ball not only does it sound super cool and romantic I think that it captures Cobbs personality of being charmng I dnt know why I compare it but I just do and I love it!
LatinaGurl96 chapter 16 . 11/27/2011
so i started reading this, fell in love with it, and then if ound the trailer for it on Youtube. and that just made me love it even MORE if that's even possible.

plz, pretty pretty PLZ update?
EllieJ chapter 16 . 11/24/2011
You already have the next chapter? Post it soon I can't wait! This story is AWESOME and I was really surprised when Eames told that he was her totem. LOVE IT! I just found this story and I want to read more and more...

Update soon, please xb

Ellie
LadyElena17 chapter 16 . 11/5/2011
Love this story so far! hoping to read more!
Rosethorn chapter 16 . 10/16/2011
Dun dun du duuunnnnnnnn! Cliffhanger! I loved this chapter! Can't wait for more! :D