Reviews for Free Falling
blackshoelaces chapter 12 . 2/4/2011
OMG i love this fic more than words can say. really. PLEASE update soon!

xoxo

seattle4
Lobsters forever chapter 12 . 2/2/2011
I finally... I mean FINALLY got around to finishing this up and I have to say, it is amazing! I'm pretty much addicted. Please write more. The writing is gorgeous and so is the characterization. Beautiful, just beautiful.

I'm such on a Dom/Ari high right now... I just wish more stories existed with them. I'm tired of reading the same ones over and over.

Anyway, keep writing. You're great. Take Care!
Syreene chapter 12 . 2/2/2011
Ooo... I am eager to read the confrontation Cobb will inevitably have to have with himself! ;)
Voldemort's Spawn chapter 12 . 2/2/2011
duh duh duh. I really like where this is going. Can't wait to see how Arthur plays into all of this. I like the cities Ariadne and Dom!Projection built. Great Job )
titaundomiel chapter 11 . 1/12/2011
I love this! I just do! I really don't know what else to say...

Just...please don't make us wait too much... UPDATE SOON )
DMCxWTF chapter 11 . 1/12/2011
LOVE IT. It's wonderful and perfect and I'm so excited for the next chapter. Please hurry-this is wondrous.
Voldemort's Spawn chapter 11 . 1/12/2011
Holy crap, Mal returned! Aww Ariadne, you will go home. I hope.
swampophelia chapter 11 . 1/12/2011
yehey! an update! i was so looking forward to a this. is it me or is this the only love triangle fic out there? i don't read A/A so i don't know if there are any love triangle stories from that side. wouldn't mind reading them i guess if they were well made.
Seressi10 chapter 10 . 12/27/2010
Dramatic and suspenseful. Please continue.
Voldemort's Spawn chapter 10 . 12/10/2010
That conversation between Cobb and Eames was perfect. Total in character especially for Cobb. LOVE IT 8D
swampophelia chapter 10 . 12/10/2010
i love this love triangle fic. i really do. i love that dom and arthur are trying to out play each other and eames as the shrink this time works.
Voldemort's Spawn chapter 9 . 12/9/2010
Your characterization is not bad at all. I totally understand Arthur's frustration and if this had happened I can see him reacting this way. Can't wait for the rest!
Koleviath chapter 9 . 12/8/2010
Ooooooooh I think Arthur is developing a villain trait _ I suck at making villains, in all of my short stories for English I never get well structured antagonists... But anywho, I am extremely excited to see where you're going with this! Update soon!

~AmberLiz.
titaundomiel chapter 8 . 12/1/2010
Well, another great update!

To me, this is the fic to watch!
Voldemort's Spawn chapter 8 . 11/27/2010
I didn't think Ariadne odd but that's just me. Loved it ) Little weary about when Shade!Dom meets real Dom. That'll be interesting. Lovely update, once again.
82 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »