Reviews for Degrassi: The Boring Point, A Parody
This is hilarious
Guest chapter 4 . 3/3/2013
This is really funny.
Foxfire01 chapter 29 . 9/4/2012
I have found this to be utterly hilarious and entertaining even though I am not too familiar with these characters. I stopped watching Degrassi after Alex left; not only was the Palex breakup ridiculous and OOC, Alex was my favorite so I gave up on the show. The little bit I do know about the newer seasons was from the recaps I read on Boycott the Caf. Something tells me your re-telling of the current show is a lot better than watching it! I love how the characters keep alluding to how things relate to people/events of earlier seasons. And then having Craig pop up to mourn a Mary Sue and Alex stepping out of the archives to complain about the LGBT kisses? Priceless! Love your Mary Sue character - she's like every M.S. from every fanfic imaginable rolled into one. The only thing I could be interested in with the current Degrassi is the fact that there is finally another lesbian character. Took them long enough. Anyway, entertaining parody!
Ilovedrew chapter 4 . 8/11/2012
I live how drew and Adams mom is crazy overprotective in this like the show
gschelt chapter 29 . 8/7/2012
"In my imagination, Holly J was jealous of their relationship and a big love triangle emerged"; i'm glad i'm not the only one. get on season 12 and becky baker this instant!
heidipoo chapter 29 . 8/2/2012
This was just great. Lol I loved it.
Fluffy Tranquil chapter 29 . 7/21/2012
I remember reading maybe the first two or three chapters, but that's it. I haven't read the others except this one and I am so confused. But this was hilarious and had me cracking up at work! Good thing my door was shut... Haha.
literarylolita chapter 29 . 7/20/2012
An update! Awe, the Umbrella episodes had their moments. They were by no means the best episodes in all of Degrassi's history, but they weren't as bad as, say, anything involving Derek ever.

Love the humor. Keep it coming!
Guest chapter 29 . 7/20/2012
As always, thank you for continuing to post this. Still laughing.
heidipoo chapter 3 . 5/28/2012
OMG! I'm like dying from laughter!
blackdawn112 chapter 28 . 3/31/2012
just want to let you know that I'm still reading this fic and i love it!
gschelt chapter 28 . 3/19/2012
FOR THE LOVE OF GODIVA

hilarious as usual. keep it up yo.
Turkey and Swiss Sandwich chapter 28 . 3/18/2012
Still reading! I love, love, LOVE this parody, and can't wait for the next chapter!
I'mADinosaurRawrr chapter 28 . 3/17/2012
I'm Still Reading(: & This Story Is Greatness ; It's So Hilarious . Well...Update!
Caylen chapter 28 . 3/17/2012
Amazing, as always. Can't wait for the next chapter, which hopefully will be uploaded sooner than is one. :)

-follyj4evah (haha that was my favorite)