Reviews for The Dead Man in the Lab
Alix Winchester chapter 1 . 9/6
I have only read a few Bones/Supernatural crossovers so far but so far i have seen diffent interations between Bones/Booth and Castiel. I have never yet been dissapointed with them. I love this so far and even though i never usually judge a fanfiction on one chapter i would most-likely say i am going to enjoy this.
Type your review for this chapter here...
RimK10 chapter 7 . 7/24
I really like this fanfic!
OrangeRangerAlex96 chapter 42 . 6/12
Wow. Just, wow. This thing was fantastic! I loved every second of it. So much so that I think I blazed through in about 2 days. That's quick even for me! Fantastic job!
SpiderRealm chapter 2 . 5/18
Loved the chapter!
I love how they reacted to Castiel, and now they're bringing more people in! :D
SpiderRealm chapter 1 . 5/18
Very interesting!
I've never seen Bones, but I love a story where people are subjected to the awesomeness that is Castiel! :D
BlackPetals4 chapter 42 . 4/9
Wow, just wow. This is a great story with good ideas, a really good plot and well written characters! The best lines were the funny ones though, I had a good laugh while I read your story. All in all it was perfectly balenced between action and humor. Sweets is one of my favorite characters in Bones and here he can really help for once and has his own quite awesome moments of bravery.
Well, maybe I'll read your other stories too sometime soon, 'till then
K├╝sschen,
Petals
just thought you should know this kept me from writing a paper for at least a couple hours. I couldn't tear myself away. So I'm both congratulating you on a job well done and being very angry with your awesome writing skills.
BlackRoseFire chapter 42 . 2/21
Awesome story.
ghostlyangel chapter 12 . 12/17/2015
I'm really liking this crossover. I could see Bones excited about the events.
foxylove51 chapter 1 . 11/13/2015
oh my gosh, I loved Booth's reaction to Castiel.
Fairy of the Friz chapter 42 . 10/29/2015
I absolutely love how you portrayed everybody, they all felt in character, and the story really seemed to flow. An amazing read, thank you so much!
Luci chapter 15 . 7/17/2015
This story is wonderful, an I heart it very much. You are a fantastic writer. It really is wonderful, although I'm laughing a bit more than I should (That might be lack of sleep) Anyways, you're awesome!
~Cheshire
PurpleElm23723 chapter 42 . 6/2/2015
Oh. My. Gawd. I'm completely and utterly speechless... This was amazing! Pure perfection! I loved the attention to detail and all of he refrences and subtle hints! It was so perfect all the way through the end! I loved this and i want another follow up story! Great job, and keep up the great work! -V :)
Guest chapter 8 . 10/13/2014
This is a radical crossover I love it