Reviews for The Dead Man in the Lab
androidtracker chapter 1 . 7/25
Hey this is texttospeechoutfit from ao3 and I was hoping you would give me permission to podfic this fic also. plsnthnx!
LunaBianca chapter 42 . 7/18
Thank you for this delightful, zany read! I laughed a lot and fussed over the characters' distress and enjoyed the multiple points of view. The humor and angst and apocalyptic drama are well balanced and the pacing is brisk. I adore the idea of these 'verses colliding! ;)
suziq968 chapter 42 . 5/3
This was a blast. I'm so sick I hurt everywhere and this kept my attention all day! The idea of these two worlds colliding is mind boggling and hilarious. You covered it all so well. Poor Cam, she's never going to catch up with the rest of them but maybe that's okay. Big fun, thanks.
Alix Winchester chapter 1 . 9/6/2016
I have only read a few Bones/Supernatural crossovers so far but so far i have seen diffent interations between Bones/Booth and Castiel. I have never yet been dissapointed with them. I love this so far and even though i never usually judge a fanfiction on one chapter i would most-likely say i am going to enjoy this.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/3/2016
Type your review for this chapter here...
RimK10 chapter 7 . 7/24/2016
I really like this fanfic!
OrangeRangerAlex96 chapter 42 . 6/12/2016
Wow. Just, wow. This thing was fantastic! I loved every second of it. So much so that I think I blazed through in about 2 days. That's quick even for me! Fantastic job!
SpiderRealm chapter 2 . 5/18/2016
Loved the chapter!
I love how they reacted to Castiel, and now they're bringing more people in! :D
SpiderRealm chapter 1 . 5/18/2016
Very interesting!
I've never seen Bones, but I love a story where people are subjected to the awesomeness that is Castiel! :D
BlackPetals4 chapter 42 . 4/9/2016
Wow, just wow. This is a great story with good ideas, a really good plot and well written characters! The best lines were the funny ones though, I had a good laugh while I read your story. All in all it was perfectly balenced between action and humor. Sweets is one of my favorite characters in Bones and here he can really help for once and has his own quite awesome moments of bravery.
Well, maybe I'll read your other stories too sometime soon, 'till then
K├╝sschen,
Petals
Guest chapter 42 . 4/3/2016
just thought you should know this kept me from writing a paper for at least a couple hours. I couldn't tear myself away. So I'm both congratulating you on a job well done and being very angry with your awesome writing skills.
BlackRoseFire chapter 42 . 2/21/2016
Awesome story.
ghostlyangel chapter 12 . 12/17/2015
I'm really liking this crossover. I could see Bones excited about the events.
foxylove51 chapter 1 . 11/13/2015
oh my gosh, I loved Booth's reaction to Castiel.
Fairy of the Friz chapter 42 . 10/29/2015
I absolutely love how you portrayed everybody, they all felt in character, and the story really seemed to flow. An amazing read, thank you so much!