Reviews for The Dead Man in the Lab
Luci chapter 15 . 7/17
This story is wonderful, an I heart it very much. You are a fantastic writer. It really is wonderful, although I'm laughing a bit more than I should (That might be lack of sleep) Anyways, you're awesome!
~Cheshire
PurpleElm23723 chapter 42 . 6/2
Oh. My. Gawd. I'm completely and utterly speechless... This was amazing! Pure perfection! I loved the attention to detail and all of he refrences and subtle hints! It was so perfect all the way through the end! I loved this and i want another follow up story! Great job, and keep up the great work! -V :)
Guest chapter 8 . 10/13/2014
This is a radical crossover I love it
hollybridgetpeppermint chapter 42 . 10/9/2014
Again, I really liked this! (I could have done without the Destiel, especially having the ending be about it, but I don't fault you for that. I consider myself fairly warned, and chose to read anyway and to ignore it.)

Everybody was in character. Reading all the different POVs was great (which is saying something, since I usually like that to be consistent). I laughed a lot, and the plot was awesome! Generally an amazing story! Thanks so much for sharing your work with us!

...and, like I said, I'm totally stealing Sweets and sticking him into SPN. They need him around.
hollybridgetpeppermint chapter 39 . 10/9/2014
"Angela and Hodgins had gone to lace the turned-off sprinkler system with a barely detectable hallucinogen, just in case." And THIS, folks, is why I love the "Bones" team so much. *dies laughing*
hollybridgetpeppermint chapter 38 . 10/9/2014
"Booth fought the urge to run. Grab Bones and run. Hide in an underground bunker somewhere and never come out." *laughs hysterically*

Also, GO SWEETS! I love it that he's the one to stand for Sam first! And awwww for the brotherly moment!
hollybridgetpeppermint chapter 34 . 10/9/2014
That's it! *steals Sweets from the "Bones" characters and sticks him in "Supernatural"* Have at it, dear! They NEED you! BADLY. And you obviously have the capability to deal with them.

Sweets: Where am I?

Me: Never mind that. Just go do your job. I'll make sure you get regular breaks and don't die or go insane.

Sweets: ...DIE?

Me: Go on, honey. *gives him a little push*
hollybridgetpeppermint chapter 31 . 10/9/2014
YES! HUGS! AND DEAN TALKS! FINALLY!

...ahem. Sorry.

Yes, despite the fact that I don't ship Destiel, I love bromance between them, so the hug was awesome.

I also love the way poor Sweets is just as put-upon here as he is in the show. Nobody understands his discipline; they're all just like, "Sweets, help me with this. Sweets, make this better. Sweets, fix this." Even Cas doesn't get it, and he reads minds! *shakes head at Cas* I do love seeing these interactions between two of my favorite characters. I'm completely head over heels for Cas, and I think Sweets is adorable and want to hug him, so... Yeah. It's fun to see. :)
hollybridgetpeppermint chapter 30 . 10/9/2014
Oh, Dean... *gives him a hug, since Brennan can't quite bring herself to do it*

Kudos to you for writing such an intriguing story, by the way! I can't stop reading it, and I usually have trouble with fanfics this long!
hollybridgetpeppermint chapter 10 . 10/9/2014
I just wanted to say I'm really, really enjoying this so far! I love everybody's reactions to the sudden appearance of angels, ghosts and hunters in their lives. I feel like everybody's really in character. Also, I love your Sweets so much, and the fact that he's so mixed up in this (and thinks that Cas and Sam are Time Lords XD ) is amazing!
Donna chapter 28 . 9/12/2014
I really loved this crossover
SilverMoonGrimm chapter 42 . 8/23/2014
Good story! The beginning started out a bit rocky, but it ended strong. I love Supernatural/Bones crossover!
Donna chapter 36 . 8/13/2014
The story is. Amazing
Guest chapter 40 . 8/5/2014
Donna I love the story
Junior VB chapter 42 . 7/15/2014
Bueno, el mundo está seguro por ahora.

Estar separados un rato sera bueno para Sam y Dean.

Deberias hacer una version en español de este fic.
Well, the world is safe for now.

Being apart for a while will be good for Sam and Dean.

You should make a version in Spanish of this fic.