Reviews for The Letters That Love Never Knew
Half-Blood Metamorphmagus chapter 12 . 5/22/2012
Hey!

This is such a wonderful fic! This chapter almost had me break down in tears. You pulled this off wonderfully. Great work, I can hardly wait for the next, last chapter! :')

Keep up the good work and don't stop writing! D
Readerville chapter 12 . 5/3/2012
Enjoying this - There have been times where I wondered if two of the characters were a tiny bit OOC (Snape and McGonagall), but I think you justified it pretty well. As for McGonagall, I kind of wished that Minerva kind of raised an eyebrow about him being so into an underage student. She didn't seem to have much reaction. I DO really give you kudos for not bringing him back to life. THANK YOU for that. I love bittersweet endings like this one... Also, the level of the writing is good, and you've definitely drawn me in. Thanks for an entertaining story. I am looking forward to the ending! :)
WannabeWolfe chapter 12 . 4/13/2012
I came across this story today and am very grateful that I did. This is a great read and I am really looking forward to see how you wrap things up.
brandi1498 chapter 12 . 4/12/2012
I have read this story through in one setting and I must tell you how very much I have enjoyed it..I can't wait to see where it goes next..

Poor dear Severus, I'm so glad Hermione finally loves him..And the letter to Minerva that she read aloud so Severus could hear the words, that HERMIONE LOVES him..made my day!

Looking forward to more..WELL DONE!
MSCOCO chapter 12 . 4/12/2012
i like tis glad i found it great chapter.
Angelwells chapter 12 . 4/12/2012
Cool chapter, sad though cant wait fortune next one

Angel :)
notwritten chapter 12 . 4/11/2012
That was sort of a sad chapter. Good. Keep smiling. :-)
jirle chapter 12 . 4/11/2012
Wow, you have made me cry. I have really been touched by this story. I look forward to more, shame Severus couldn't live.
Rokimbo chapter 11 . 1/7/2012
What a terrific story - it pulled me in, and now I'm hooked! I look forward to your next update!
alysha813 chapter 11 . 1/4/2012
Brilliant story so far mate! Please update soon!
notwritten chapter 11 . 12/30/2011
Good for Hermione. She deserves it. Good chapter. Keep smiling. :-)
Rhika chapter 11 . 12/29/2011
Oh my goodness! I was so sure that you had abandoned this piece and I was so sad! Imagine my excitement and happiness when I found this update in my email inbox. You made my day! Anyway, brilliant chapter and wonderful writing as usual. Please update as soon as you are able! I do understand life can get in the way of updating though...But I can hope, right? :)
Wolf of Avern chapter 11 . 12/29/2011
This is a very interesting and original idea. I very much like what I have been reading and hope that you will write more. I am curious what will happen with Hermione at school and with the portraits ability to move about in different frames. I am also curious about her having a conversation with Snape's portrait. I hope that you will write more soon.
Ashes2Ashesaholic chapter 11 . 12/29/2011
This is really good. You should continue. I was crying through some of the letters to her, your writing is amazing with this style.
Ashes2Ashesaholic chapter 3 . 12/29/2011
Oh. My. God. That letter was so sad, it led me to tears. This story is awesome so far. I love this pairing. I'm gonna keep reading because it is so good I'm hooked!
138 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »