Reviews for The Letters That Love Never Knew
notwritten chapter 2 . 8/1/2010
Interesting reading. Keep smiling. :-)
miscmis chapter 2 . 8/1/2010
You haven't revealed much yet, but so far I'm enjoying the premise quite a bit.

As for Hermione, I like how she is increasingly demonstrating more and more Snapeish qualities. There's the outburst, the moodiness, secrecy and avoidance.

It is a wonder, though, why Minerva hasn't been more curious about the letters or the will. Does she know how Severus felt?
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Hogwarts was the only real home Severus Snape had ever known.

-And isn't that frickin' sad? His only a home a place where everyone hates him and it's perfectly all right for him for Gryffindors to try to (and eventually succeed) in killing him.

Was Hogwarts really his only home? Or did the Ministry confiscate Spinner's End and the rest of his property, because they could?

Hermione's guilt is too late, but I suppose it's better than total indifference and pretending the care _now_.
sweet-tang-honney chapter 2 . 8/1/2010
great story.
Twilightfans chapter 2 . 8/1/2010
please update soon
AnonymousCookieMonster chapter 2 . 8/1/2010
awww so bittersweet cant wait for more plz update soon:)
neverest chapter 2 . 8/1/2010
wow...this story has officially captivated my interest...looking forward to an update...LATER_
Carondoiel chapter 2 . 8/1/2010
Just a quick note: Hermione's sixth year would have been in 1996. (Add 17 to 1979, when she was born, since her birthday is september. Or 16 to 1980, when Harry was born.)

Otherwise, the story great. Can't wait to see what the letters say.
WARPED KAWAII chapter 2 . 8/1/2010
OMG! how did she manage so long without reading them! I would have died of curiosity! anywho awesome! I can't wait to find our whats in the leters!
Sharkeygirl chapter 2 . 8/1/2010
Evil cliffhanger! I can't wait to read the letter! Great job!
notwritten chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Very good to read. Thanks for sharing. Keep smiling. :-)
Azhmyr Athena Le-Fay chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
love it so far
Sharkeygirl chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Really great start! I can't wait to read the letters!
Twilightfans chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
please tell me you are planning on posting other chapters about the letters?

if so, please update soon
CeliaEquus chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Why do I have the feeling that I shall cry while reading the rest of this story? Hmm.

Pleeeease update soon!