Reviews for The Worst Prince Plot Ever
thugondarel chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Aw a Tom/Kim shipper. Nice.

Not a big fan of Phil/Kim simply because it was a case of 'Pair The Spares'. I'm with Spike, not a big fan of snickerdoodles. Anyway, great chapter. I just did a SHS story so I guess that makes three right now.(I would make an announcement on that facebook page, but I don't have one and don't plan on having one. lol.) I hope more people hop on the train to make SHS stories. lol

Later, thugondarel.
Hena SHS Fan chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
I enjoyed this chapter, and I like how you have your own personal twist, or view, of the original game characters :)

I think the use of present tense(which I don't see that much in fanfictions) gave it a stronger link between the game, because the narration usually takes place in that way, but I don't know if this was intentional.. I like it this way!

Well done :D I can't wait to read the next chapter!
PunPunMatt chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
: D I'm going to take a wild guess and assume you're the girl from facebook! Haha. Ignore this if I'm wrong. D:

Anyways, onto the comment! First off, I love your writing. It's awesome, detailed, and it flows too. Your writing makes the whole SHS game more than a game, if that even makes sense. xD I love how everyone is in character and you make them seem real too, like they're more than just game characters. I also like how you incorporate some SHS elements in there like the mentions of 'Gangstabot' and the whole King of Canada thing was hilarious.

I wouldn't worry about the relationship development between Kim and Tom. I'm glad that it's starting out slow and steady instead of rushed, it would seem unrealistic if it was! Please keep up the good work and I'm looking forward to the next chapter! : ) I'm hoping more people will be writing SHS fics!
Something Greater chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Haha, so cute! I really like it! You kept the characters in character, and I could see it in my head just like I was playing a scene from the game. I've only played through a couple of the episodes, but I know a little bit (like the king of Canada bit. NICE.) and about Tom (sheesh) and a little about Kim. So far, your story is just pretty awesome. Reminds me of the game. Which, speaking of the game, I should probably keep playing that.

Keep on writing, girl. :)