Reviews for Breaking Through Appearances
OMG loved it especially the ending!
jadetarsier chapter 14 . 12/10/2014
Very interesting AU. I kinda like Seifer as Rinoa's step-brother. :) And it is interesting to see Squall and Rinoa as writers. I like how you worked in little bits of their play throughout the story.

I read the whole story in one sitting, which I very rarely do for a story this length, I just had to get to the end. Nice work!
GrayFox chapter 14 . 3/2/2013
One of the best FF VIII fics. ever. no, seriously.
TwilightxTanzie chapter 14 . 2/10/2013
Niqsta,

I'm not really sure how to begin this review haha but my god, this is honestly one of the best stories I have ever read on . So much emotion! I'm not really one to review chapter by chapter, mainly due to the fact that I get so impatient that I search completed fan fiction, hence coming across this wonderful piece rather than in progress, seeing as I am still waiting on authors to update that haven't since like 2008 which drives me insane haha! So now I tend to stick to the completed stuff and review the last chapter.

Well, I just wanted to say I have never read an author who seems to capture the characters perfectly and! Understand the concepts of real life, interpreting that into the storyline also and I even thought the screen names were pure genius and I found myself liking that you'd included Yuna, Tidus, Tifa and Cloud and even mentioned characters like Balthier and a hint of Noctis I noticed at one point ;) It made things a little more interesting!

I know what I mean but I guess I'm not too good with explaining this... this is certainly not going as I'd hoped.

Either way, even your author notes had me in hysterics at times - especially the whole going to Esthar thing in one of the earlier chapters! I hope in time you'll read this review and it brightens your day as this story has brightened mine. I've never been strong with writing fan fiction, seeing as I read so much of it, therefore placing other authors' ideas in my head - never a good sign when trying to think of something to write haha. Plus it takes a lot of patience, which as stated before, I severly lack! Though who knows, some day inspiration may hit me. One day.

And once again I've managed to completely go off topic and ramble about things that don't matter, I sincerely apologise for this fact. Anyone that knows me will tell you it is a rather common occurence! Though an unintentional one... _

My god this review is mega long! I suppose I should end this now, keep writing friend, you are truly gifted, I shall indeed be looking out for new things from you,

I know life gets busy and such but, if you have time, do write back, it would be nice to hear from you!

Hoping this review has brightened your day slightly, I apologise for the sheer length of it, considering at least half is non-relevant _

TwilightxTanzie

_
rainfells chapter 14 . 1/23/2013
i read this a long time ago actually. it's in my bookmarks since forever lol but dear god, no words can express how amazing this fic is. it's probably one of the best fics i've read, ever. i really loved it, from beginning to the end. i remember crying when rinoa left squall, and then crying again when they finally end up together. it's just really beautiful, great job.
Cerulean Crystal chapter 14 . 12/12/2012
good.
Cerulean Crystal chapter 13 . 12/11/2012
about time she found out.
Cerulean Crystal chapter 12 . 12/11/2012
nice. i hope he tells her soon. im almost tempted to just read the ending...
Cerulean Crystal chapter 11 . 12/10/2012