Reviews for Once Upon A Play
Oh shit
Itsdillon chapter 32 . 10/3/2017
Lazy again in the sight if login in

Ohhhhhmaaaahhhhgasshhhhh

Lol i loved it si much

Toph got me roling in the floor laughing!

Amazing story and very welk written.
Soffz chapter 32 . 9/16/2017
Thank you so much Jade, you made me happy for three whole days, all I could think of was finishing this but I took all the time I could to be here and make this all worth it, thank you again for creating something from scratch love you and I'll probably will read more of your work see ya soon.
Soffz chapter 31 . 9/16/2017
No no no no one more, no no no no i don't want, no no no this is so good, I want more Zuko x Aang!
Soffz chapter 29 . 9/16/2017
I don't want this to end TwT just 3 more... no no no, I refuse to accept this
Soffz chapter 28 . 9/16/2017
So yeah I'm team Toph, like she makes me feel so happy and laugh so hard! Zuko stop it, Aang I love you, Katara you stupid bitch get yourself together I love you.
Soffz chapter 27 . 9/16/2017
What... no no no... what? I'm lost... Did they mess up this in such a stupid way... come on! Zuko... idiot.
Soffz chapter 26 . 9/16/2017
I love but I hate but I love but I hate that bitch... This is all thxs to her but ahhhh.
Soffz chapter 25 . 9/16/2017
This is not good, not good, nooooottt gooodddd, oh spirits *starts running in circles* AHHHHHHHHHHHH
Soffz chapter 24 . 9/16/2017
Ok the preview of the next chapter is making me nervous, a slutty Aang and a jealous Zuko...
Soffz chapter 23 . 9/15/2017
I don't know why but I'll feel bad if Katara bring Mai back...
Soffz chapter 22 . 9/15/2017
That was nice! I picture every reader looking a then like Toph... So freaking hot!
Soffz chapter 21 . 9/14/2017
I love how much you and this fic make me laugh I've been saying everything about ya characters but that you for write this awesome history and make me feel happy.
Soffz chapter 20 . 9/14/2017
I'm more than halfway there I don't want this to end I want this to keep going until I die.
Soffz chapter 19 . 9/14/2017
Ahahahahaha well I'll just keep reading.