Reviews for Once Upon A Play
I-love-Train-Heartnet chapter 5 . 2/9
I'm so torn! Part of me was like YAY THEY KISSED! But tje other paer was like NONONO! THEY ARE TEYONG TONMAKE PEOPLE THONK THEY AREN'T GAY! ZUKO'S GOING TO KILLL SOMEONE IN THE MORNING! what to do, what to do?
Guest chapter 25 . 12/19/2014
Actually, none of them would be wearing kimonos, the women would be wearing cheongsam.
M chapter 9 . 12/13/2014
I think the incessant, overly defensive denials of being gay is uncharacteristically close-minded on Aang's part. Especially here, I think realistically he would be horrified about and focus on the fact that queer people get discriminated against rather than, yet again, claim he isn't gay. I think it's ooc for him. Other than that, I enjoy this story and am excited to read the rest!
SwimmerLife chapter 32 . 12/1/2014
This is wonderful! I read the whole thing and it just blew my mind how you wove problems and solutions in and out without ever set etching from the main plot and story! Okay, I swear, I'm not an English teacher or something. My English teacher is so mean. :p
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 7 . 8/12/2014
...katara makes me mad sometimes with all her nagging and shouting xD
music-is-luv chapter 4 . 1/13/2014
They're so dumb. Like, you're the Fire Lord and Avatar. How are you supposed to stop evil if you can't even stop a play? I mean, seriously, the two most powerful people in the world? That doesn't even make sense. -_-
zukaang fan chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
I love this story.
please update it's been 3 years since the last update.
Zutara-forever17 chapter 32 . 7/14/2013
Hai. Just spent the past few weeks reading this before bed XD sorry I didn't review every night. Though I know it's been a few years since you wrote this. Impressive amount of reviews. I need to start writing again since it has tremendously improved. You should too! You were great then, you'll be freaking fabulous now!:D
The-Perks-of-Being-a-Lesbian chapter 32 . 5/22/2013
I feel the need to leave this review to say THIS STORY BLEW MY MIND.
Guest chapter 32 . 5/20/2013
please update it's been three years since the last update.
sky-ray chapter 18 . 1/24/2013
this just drags on and on and on without getting much anywhere...there is only so much looping of teenage melodrama one can take before it's too much.
JustR chapter 32 . 12/31/2012
I don't want to believe that this is the ending of such an amazing fic. Seriously how were you able to do that! It just - each and every chapter was pure magnificence. I couldn't find anything remotely boring as I read. Each chapter was great. Your writing- Ahmazing. No joke. Ugh I hate that this is the ending.. It means I have to find more Zukaang fics.

Thank you for writing this, I thoroughly enjoyed it. I only have one thing that's bugging me.. If the story is complete shouldn't you post it as a complete story? I swear if it was stated as complete you'd probably gain more hits and reviews- because a lot of people only look at completed fics when they filter in their search. So yep, just a suggestion!

Plus I don't want to have this feel that ((hopefully)) you might update... But then again- why even?

Seriously wonderful wonderful fic.

Loved it. Please continue to write, don't ever stop :)!

JustR
JustR chapter 31 . 12/31/2012
Haha! Finally escaping.
JustR chapter 30 . 12/31/2012
I don't think the story is beig stretched... It's wonderful!
And ugh, seriously Toph is our inner fangirl - haha!
Zuko and Aang back together ;)
JustR chapter 29 . 12/31/2012
Oh Katara ... Just grow up.