Reviews for Once Upon A Play
beeswax chapter 32 . 2/28/2016
I'VE DEDICATED MY ENTIRE WEEKEND TO THIS STORY THANK YOU FOR THIS
Shrog1019 chapter 14 . 2/20/2016
awesome! cant wait to read the next chapter!
Shrog1019 chapter 5 . 2/19/2016
LOVE IT
Anon 3 chapter 4 . 1/24/2016
Evil or pimp Miyako?
xP
Pom chapter 3 . 1/23/2016
Haha, Angry Sex XDDD LOVE ITTTT! okay lemme go finish reading now.
silverblondhairedlover chapter 32 . 12/6/2015
while Zukaang is my OTP, i never dislike Katara. but guess what? you change my mind. congratulation for making me a Katara-hater. Lol
well, on with the review, this story is oddly hilarious and touching at the same time. well done.

love,
Silver
SquirrelQueen88 chapter 5 . 2/9/2015
I'm so torn! Part of me was like YAY THEY KISSED! But tje other paer was like NONONO! THEY ARE TEYONG TONMAKE PEOPLE THONK THEY AREN'T GAY! ZUKO'S GOING TO KILLL SOMEONE IN THE MORNING! what to do, what to do?
Guest chapter 25 . 12/19/2014
Actually, none of them would be wearing kimonos, the women would be wearing cheongsam.
M chapter 9 . 12/13/2014
I think the incessant, overly defensive denials of being gay is uncharacteristically close-minded on Aang's part. Especially here, I think realistically he would be horrified about and focus on the fact that queer people get discriminated against rather than, yet again, claim he isn't gay. I think it's ooc for him. Other than that, I enjoy this story and am excited to read the rest!
Deleted-account-517 chapter 32 . 12/1/2014
This is wonderful! I read the whole thing and it just blew my mind how you wove problems and solutions in and out without ever set etching from the main plot and story! Okay, I swear, I'm not an English teacher or something. My English teacher is so mean. :p
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 7 . 8/12/2014
...katara makes me mad sometimes with all her nagging and shouting xD
music-is-luv chapter 4 . 1/13/2014
They're so dumb. Like, you're the Fire Lord and Avatar. How are you supposed to stop evil if you can't even stop a play? I mean, seriously, the two most powerful people in the world? That doesn't even make sense. -_-
zukaang fan chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
I love this story.
please update it's been 3 years since the last update.
Zutara-forever17 chapter 32 . 7/14/2013
Hai. Just spent the past few weeks reading this before bed XD sorry I didn't review every night. Though I know it's been a few years since you wrote this. Impressive amount of reviews. I need to start writing again since it has tremendously improved. You should too! You were great then, you'll be freaking fabulous now!:D
blackboymagic chapter 32 . 5/22/2013
I feel the need to leave this review to say THIS STORY BLEW MY MIND.