Reviews for A Little Cup of Caf
Brievel chapter 1 . 4/11
*Definitely* bodily addictive. Killer headaches if you go without - I speak from sad experience.
CommChatter chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
I like it. Very amusing.
DG chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
hey at least he didn't have my reaction to the first time I had coffie. No one could get me to shut up. could you imagin that? Thrawn talking non stop about art... heh I can.

I'm going to put a link to this up on my DA acount, it's so awsome!
mziu chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Your description "almost-but-nnot-quite fluff" is perfect for this one.

That was a really nice short story. It made me smile, and gave that warm fluffy feeling (but not too fluffy ;). And it wasn't OOC at all, quite an achievement. Thank you for this fic. :)
Moonspun Dragon chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
At least he wasn't bouncing off the walls. :D

Nice job!
frodogenic chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
*snicker* Oh, you have Thrawn down SO exactly. This is not fluff. This is snark. :P

I do have to say that I think it would have even more satisfying zing if you ended it right at Thrawn's retort.
chisscientist chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
Amusing and nicely done. I'm adding some of your Thrawn stories to the Artistically Done: Grand Admiral Thrawn Fanfiction C2. Hope you don't mind.
BetaReject chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Oh my goodness this is the tale that Thrass was referring to! Heh how cool is that?

I love Thrawn's wariness about coffee haha how he regards it as being almost toxic and yet he can't get enough of it. I like how Parck is all amused by his reaction too and doesn't think much of it until he busts him pouring himself more at a later point. This was really cute and it was great seeing this human side to Thrawn as well!
LadyRavena chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
*giggles off the chair*

I love it. I love the humor, and the 'quiet or you will be scrubbing latrines for a month' subtext at the end.
Kathi chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
I love it!
serenity8118 chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
"not a word" LOL. Great characterization.
Imperial warlord chapter 1 . 7/31/2010