Reviews for Today Never Happened Before
bagofpopcorn chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
ANIme.K-POP.Fan.4EVer.ever chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
I only recently watched UraBoku on animax and after reading about the story of it and stuffs (its japanese raw and I don't understand half the stuffs ) I didn't exactly like the yaoi-ness in it.

I don't exactly like yaoi but its not like I can do much about it but the anime series would have been more cooler if Yuki was girl instead of a guy but thats just my opinion so no offence! I personally really like the animation and the voice actors did a great job!

I ship the female Yuki and Luka but Touko and Luka seem kinda cool and...cute together!
So yup, I loved this!
Please write for them more!
Accountclozed chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
I love this story, thanks :)
anony chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
awesome write some more
Tishikari chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Like it. Your story gave a more "real" feeling for the uraboku love stories and triangles... But I personaly don't like Touko/Luka pairing. I prefer the brother/sister-forbidden-love thing with Tsukumo. :) And those Touko's feelings for Luka sound sooo like betrayal... oh my! But what about when Touko said on the manga that Luka resemble someone who she loved on a past life? (I dont know why, but I thought it could be Luze...)?

I'm faithfull to Yuki/Luka's love, so... (dont shoot me!) :D
Guby-san chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
I loved this fic.i have always liked both Touko and Luka together. i enjoyed it lots.
tacks chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Uraboku fanfiction is rare enough but a Uraboku fanfiction focussed on Touko is even rarer so thank you for posting this; I also felt a little squeal when I saw that Luka/Touko moment by the fountain b/c in another lifetime, I think they would work really well. Also doesn't help that Touko looks like female Yuki at times!

Anyway, your insight into Touko is fantastic. I'll be interested to see you write one about the relationship between her and Tsukumo; seeing how complicated it is, I'm sure you'd be up to the challenge.