Reviews for Tripping
Wildfire86 chapter 13 . 8/2
This whole story was fantastic!
Hllo-Beastie chapter 13 . 7/20
Holy shit this is fuckin' awesome! Thank you for writing this, I absolutely loved it :)
filly10 chapter 13 . 6/6
This story is amazing :)
KkChibiChop chapter 13 . 6/4
This was absolutely Fantastic! Best apocalypse fix it I've read! God was awesome and that last bit was great! Off to read sequels!
A Path That's Clear chapter 13 . 4/7
I thought this was going to be a silly little crackfic.
Boy, was I wrong.
Just. Stunning. Emotional, hilarious at times, intense, and absolutely wonderful.
anahi tezuka chapter 13 . 12/16/2014
I was fascinated, these two are so hot, just perfect, congratulations, success.
anahi tezuka chapter 13 . 12/10/2014
fuck, just excellent, I am fascinated by your story, I love this couple, and very good frame, congratulations and goodbye. very good end.
mailaine chapter 13 . 11/7/2014
Wow this is really good and the ending was definitely unexpected! Keep writing, you've done really well with this work.
Castianamicheals chapter 13 . 10/30/2014
Loved it!
The Reserved Reader chapter 13 . 10/17/2014
This is the first fic I've read with God and I am so surprised by how much I enjoyed reading him. He was kind, patient, and hilarious. Of course the best bits were the kisses between Dean and Cas... whew, we're those scenes hot. I loved the slow build and the way you incorporated their growing relationship into the episodes.
Thank you so much for writing this!
Skaarsheart chapter 13 . 6/29/2014
At first I was a little confused as to what was happening in the plot but it got better and better and I couldn't put it down! Well done!
mad-zelda-cryaotic chapter 13 . 6/21/2014
That was.. amazing. Thank you so much. I almost cried... That was beautifully written. 3
Person chapter 13 . 6/14/2014
Awesome!
PrincessLazyPants chapter 13 . 5/4/2014
Oh god, I am in love with you for writing this beautiful piece of art.
Itachistar6 chapter 13 . 4/27/2014
AHAHA! That was amazing! I love it so much I'm fan squealing! Thank you for sharing this amazing story and keep up the good work! :)