Reviews for Forget you not
xabandonedaccountx chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
Really sweet. It's nice that Alice can look down on her son and see him grow, and I agree with her, Neville will grow to be a very fine man.
Zombie Reine chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
This was so very sweet.

The repetition of using a forget-me-not to "forget me not" is now burned into my brain until I can find someone to use it on. . .

Rei
Morghen chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
This was really cute. At first, I thought it was going to be a Sirius/Alice romantic fic but I was happy when it wasn't. I liked how they were watching down on Neville for that special moment - it was very nice. Good job.

-Morghen
opaque-girl chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
I did this challenge as well - though i wrote something very different LOL. I like how you wrote this very originally - the idea of Siruis and Alice taking from heaven intresting D
controlled climb chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
Ooh, that's so sweet! Neville and Hannah are rather adorable xD

I never really considered the relationship between Alice and Sirius / However, I'm kind of glad they weren't all romantic and gushy xD

I'll just point out that you had a few grammatical errors - namely run on sentences and lack of commas.

Despite that, I found this rather endearing, actually. Thanks for writing.
Dream of Many Dreams chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
It's sweet, but shouldn't Alice be with Frank?
lilylou101 chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
Aw, that was cute! I loved the last line! It was sweet how Hannah was so shy around Neville! Very gooD!
in sync chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Cute.

I liked Neville and Hannah, even though I despise the pairing.

However I do agree that Sirius was just a bit OOC, but I still liked it.

~Mystii
Valentina-Lestrange chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
This was really cute. There are a few grammatical errors here and there, but nothing too major.
Persephone's flower chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Interesting.

The only complaints I have about this is that you have a few grammar errors, and Sirius seems sort of OOC, as well as Neville.

But you did really good for the pairing I gave you. I'm glad you decided to keep the pairing of Alice/Sirius as a friendship. They don't seem to have much background together, but this is sweet.

Great job.