Reviews for For the love of God
Abbey Whitlock chapter 3 . 4/16/2015
this was fabulous, you are definitely good at sex.
Extalia-Queen chapter 1 . 3/19/2015
Damn
I love crimson spell
One of the best. Mangas. Ever.
serenityselena chapter 3 . 2/8/2015
great story :)
Carling chapter 3 . 7/22/2013
That was great. I don't know how people can fiction write so well in a second language. I used to know other languages besides English but I could never hope to write a story in them.

In English the word you write as "chocked" is actually "shocked." That is the main mistake I noticed.

Everything else was fine and the story was amazing. I wish I could read your other stories you wrote in your native language. I feel I'm missing out on some great stories. Maybe someday you will have English translations for them.
Tametsi chapter 3 . 5/3/2013
OH SWEET MERLIN 3

I was partially disappointed that this was only three chapters, but at the same time it... Fits. I... *fangirl overloads*. Love the story by the way.
KendaO chapter 3 . 4/28/2013
Nice story !
Love the reference to Crimson spell at the beginning !
Guest chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
I think you meant to use subconscious instead of unconscious. The word unconscious means he's not aware of what he desires. Subconscious means that a part deep inside of him realize it, even though he may not be actively aware of it.
Casandrasa chapter 3 . 11/5/2012
It's beautiful. The lemon is good, don't worry. Your Drarry is perfect.

Thank you by write.
Alara Phoenix chapter 3 . 10/14/2012
Lolol, the only thing I'm still curious about this story is why Harry was at the ball - did you ever mention why? (I don't want to say you didn't and then find out later that you actually did and it was just me not reading properly :/ ) But anyways, great story! Was nicely written and I enjoyed it a lot! Thanks for writing!
ClaireBouldwin chapter 3 . 4/18/2012
Haha- nice story!
giggles-in-july chapter 3 . 2/12/2012
OH YEAH! AMAZING! I really liked the smut *cough* *blush*

Oh and I'm soooo happy you didn't change Harry's appearance! I mean, even when the author changes him I always imagine Harry with his scar, glasses and his unruly short-ish hair (like in the 4th movie) :3

Love,

Shadow~
protective-kitsune chapter 3 . 12/14/2011
This was cute! I love how Draco likes the real Harry better than the disguise he uses.
Draco mudiliar chapter 3 . 10/30/2011
wow! that was superb. I loved the plot.
Misaki234 chapter 3 . 10/24/2011
Wow this was brilliant :) I can't believe you're my age!

Please write more :)

Becky x
Siblings-Curse chapter 3 . 10/13/2011
Sequel! Of the wedding and can you put Harry in a dress? Even as just a joke if you do? Please?