Reviews for Harry Potter and the Tifa Lockheart
Tanjim starstruck chapter 1 . 7/9
Ur evil... U wrote a story which is really good but don't update it one word evil
evil
Reishin Amara chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
this does seem highly interesting...i hope you update soon
RoyalPrincessHinataHyuga chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
i love it so really interesting so far.i would really like to read more update when you get the chacne to please.
J chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
If you are still writing this, I would be interested to see where this goes. Tifa is my favorite FF character, and I would like to know where you go with this story.
Kjrs chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Very nice beginning so far, but I must correct you that Tifa's last name is spelled L-O-C-K-H-A-R-T, like a certain blonde poser that will not be named in this review.

Should be interesting to see how she interacts with the other staff and the students when the school year starts again. Will she be making a lot of changes in the lives of the people there, and will she be helping with the war?

I look forward to more chapters in the future and will await with baited breath for any and all updates.
AbyssKeeper chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Has potential to be awesome. I'm just curious about what year this takes place in.
Servent Satsujinki chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
i like it. wonder what would happen if tifa lockheart met gildery lockheart.
I'll pair who I want chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
I absolutely loved this story. Please keep it up. I can't wait to see what happens next! Will Miss Lockheart meet Mr. Potter?