Reviews for The Rube Goldberg Effect
part at the end was really funny :3
Izaya-Sho chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
You Have good taste in music Hazel
Anarchist Angel chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
I don't know how you do it, but this story just like all your others was amazing. I've been reading all your stories and was wondering if you could read one of my stories. I'd love to get your opinion.
Sarah McCall chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
LOVE it, lots of fun, usually when i'm reading a fic like this there are phrases that make me cringe because of poor word choice, there was none in this

love your catchphrase btw
geekqueen2010 chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
it was adorable and steamy! Well done! But i dont see how the title relates to the story, but it was an amaising story! Too bad its only a one shot :( *pouts*
Wordwryhta chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
How did I miss this? That was so hot and adorable, and GAHHHH! I wan't 2-D's body.
Grey Chameleon chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Wow Really cool and hot. Loved it. I just don't get why you aren't having more reviews
NickyRockit chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Rawr very hot one-shot! ;D
JasminMarie chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
I didn't realize just how much "fun" that bottle of aloe was leading up to!

Didn't realize I was reading a rated: M till I was half way through this story. Haha xD

It was very well written and very... detailed. O.o

I'm glad you didn't go over the top when they... well, ya' know.

Very good! Keep up the 2DxNoodle FanFics!

:D
Zekya chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
"Sunbite," 2D's so adorable. This was erotic and cute. An enjoyable read.

-Crusnik
sadistickunais chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Hazel, you are so damn amazing! I loved this story, it gave me some inspiration for mine as it's heavily lacking in an update at the moment. Keep up the fantastical work. .
Anon723723723 chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Funny, though I think that it should have probably stayed at a T rating. Good though.