Reviews for He's Coming Home
JasperLuver48 chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
So sad, so beautiful, so perfect...

loved it!

xoxo
greenmyth14 chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Beautifully written, thank you for sharing.

You're in my thoughts.

xox
Fliberty chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
This is lovely. There is something so raw about it.

Sorry to hear of your loss. It's so hard to lose someone x
sasharose11 chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Such a beautiful story. Looking forward to reading their story, if it ever comes together.

So very sorry about your cousin.
PolkaDotMama chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
That was beautiful and obviously inspired by your real life experience. It is so hard to lose someone you love.
OrphanAccount123 chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Very sweet/sad story. I feel so bad for these boys over the time they lost together and the loss of Esme. I'm even more sorry for your loss. I live in the Boulder area and I remember seeing this article when it came out. Your cousin was so strong and beautiful and I know her story touched a lot of people.
TaraJo chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
So touching, beautiful and sad...
Sesshomaru.lover01992 chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
This was amazing. I absolutely loved it. I am so sorry about your cousin.
Sesshomaru.lover01992 chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
This was amazing. I absolutely loved it. I am so sorry about your cousin.
mycrookedsmile chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
the drabbles are lovely and I was absolutely wondering what happens next. Then I read the article about your cousin and that's pretty much all I can think of. It was a really, really beautiful article. When you'd talked about her on twitter for some reason I thought she'd been married a while and had kids. When I got to the part of the article that talked about their wedding I couldn't hold back the tears any longer. I'm so, so sorry for your loss.
My name is Seren Dipity chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Beautiful and full of emotional.

I loved it.

My prayers are with you Sweety.

Love

Seren
featherme chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Robyn, I am so sorry for your loss. Take all the time you need to grieve. If that means taking time away from writing then you should take it. We'll still be here when you're ready.

I loved this story! You are so talented. When Jasper went back to their tree I wanted to cry because it was just so real.

Take care bb!
sessahhh chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Wow. Just wow. So incredibly emotional. I didn't think after all those years if or when he came back, there would be such open arms. I guess everyone deserves to feel that kind of enormous, all-encompassing, everything-will-be-ok-someday hug. Great, great job.

PS - I read the article and I cried. Your cousin was amazing. There are few words that would be enough to capture her hope and love. I don't know her and I don't know you but the article made me want to, if only to garner a miniscule amount of her passion for life. Beautiful.
isacz chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
love this
Julestwentysix chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Beautiful and heart wrenching. This will make a wonderful story.

So sorry for your loss, love and hugs to you and your family. Jx