Reviews for The Magnum and The Beretta
Ayame Tendou chapter 7 . 3/21/2011
For some reason, I love this chapter. Maybe, it's the drive in the snow at midnight after Wesker marry Claire. Or it's the marriage itself. It's very likely that this would happen if Wesker ever marry Claire and Claire ever love Wesker. Way to go on keeping the character the way they're suppose to.
GreenOnBlack chapter 10 . 1/10/2011
Wonderful chapter. I would never have expected that Wesker would do something so radical. Keep up the great work!
FrostyDream chapter 10 . 1/2/2011
Humm,love can be such a magnificent force...I wonder how he might react to his system being purged of uroboros/progenitor?
littlemonsterteeth chapter 10 . 12/26/2010
Wow, a selfless Wesker. I guess love makes people do crazy things. Claire is a lucky girl.

179 stories, holy crap! lol. Since you're no stranger to writing, and the importance of proofreading, I'm going to point out some things I caught:

-"life time" should be one word

-"Oh come on its not that bad is it? Just pretend like your having fun..." You need "it's" and "you're."

-"berretta" is misspelled. I guess old habits die hard.

-"The pale moonlight reflected off the needle..." and "The needle felt heavy in his hands...": I think you would be better off replacing needle with syringe in these cases. The image you show us by saying "needle" implies that the syringe is unsheathed, and therefore not sterile like you describe.

-"For the first time in what seemed like an eternity[,] everything in his universe was right again."

For a chapter as short as this, I was surprised to see so many semicolons. Some you use properly, others are questionable. The stuff on either side should form a complete sentence, but I see writers all the time using sentence fragments as an artistic flair, so if you like semicolons I guess that's okay.

Don't get me wrong though, I enjoyed this chapter. I'm looking forward to finding out what you'll have happen to Wesker after the injection.
Naoko Suki chapter 10 . 12/26/2010

Awesome awesome awesome!

Thank you!
Desert Starr chapter 10 . 12/26/2010

did he really just do that? did my eyes deceive me, or did Albert Wesker just cure himself of his own virus?

o.o i can't believe it. either he just went off his rocker, or Claire is the single luckiest woman on earth and she just doesn't know it. if he would do that, for her... wow. i've run out of words to express my incredulity.
Spark Of Insanity chapter 10 . 12/26/2010
Words can't describe this universe and relationship the two of you created for Wesker and Claire. Its just so breathtakingly beautiful and touching. You and Knune are the best writers and have the best story I've ever had the honor to be able to read, period. Seriously, it's just the plain truth.

~Spark Of Insanity
Desert Starr chapter 9 . 11/24/2010
i'm sorry it took me so long to read these! this has been a hellish few weeks. _

i didn't expect ch 7, but SQUEEE nonetheless.

ch8 - it fits. i like it. 3

i almost wanna say deviate from canon and have Wesker swoop in, kill Chris, and grab Claire. she wouldn't like him for it, but it would be something i can see him doing. or maybe it's just me. XP
littlemonsterteeth chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
This is my favorite chapter. I'm surprised I didn't come across this earlier; apparently I didn't dig deep enough.
FrostyDream chapter 9 . 11/19/2010
Its so awesome that you put up three chapters at once, this is exactly what I needed to distract me for a while from my work. May I ask, will you be putting up any of the stuff you have on your lj here? anyways great job, i love it _
Maurelle chapter 9 . 11/19/2010
*wishes to argue with that last statement, but moves on* Lovely. I like how the vest came back to haunt Wesker...
Naoko Suki chapter 9 . 11/19/2010
Awesome ending! He is never jealous, because he always gets what he wants. ;)

Thank you for completing this!
Naoko Suki chapter 6 . 9/8/2010
I love your writing! Especially the last chapter. Definitely my favorite part. It's so nice seeing them act casual before all the mess came.

Thank you so much for this! :D
Desert Starr chapter 6 . 9/5/2010
iiii enjoy this chapter a lot. i may have mentioned this before, but i adore your characterizations of Claire and Wesker.
Special Agent FUNK chapter 6 . 9/5/2010
I love ficlets, and I love it even more when they are written well.

This is really good, I'm glad I accidentally stumbled upon it.

Keep up the good work!