Reviews for Of Pyjamas and Ironic Harmonies
Mizily chapter 49 . 2/11/2014
Other favourite chapter.
Mizily chapter 93 . 2/11/2014
Reading this chapter was like reading poetry; it needs reading through twice to appreciate its beauty, but then it stays with you for days after.
Mizily chapter 109 . 2/11/2014
Favourite chapter.
Mizily chapter 158 . 2/11/2014
Your writing is excellent. I mean seriously, seriously good. And I'm pretty sure it got even better over the course of this story. What I loved most about this story might've been how willing you were to experiment with new styles and ideas... The result was stunning, showing two characters and their complex relationship in almost every concievable manner. Characterisation was spot on, and the way it was handled was often just plain hilarious. I sincerely hope you never stop writing, whether fanfiction or original work- you're a pleasure to read.
Milla chapter 158 . 10/1/2013
This is an amazing read! You are without doubt one of the best writers on this site; impeccable English, spot on characterisations, and the ability to navigate through different styles like an old Navy captain. If you do want to pursue a future in writing, you have the odds on your side.

Yuffie is my favourite character, probably because she stands out and refuses to adhere to the stereotypical woman that Tifa and Aerith portray. She's rude, obnoxious and fierce, yet is smart beyond her years and has a heart of gold. I've always considered her a better match for the "Broody Bunch", aka Cloud and Vincent, as she complements and energizes them.
You've really handled her character well; emphasising the quirks and humour that define Yuffie in the game, while giving her a depth and beauty - inner as well as outer -, so that one truly understands why Vincent adores her.

Real life comes first, I know, but I simply wanted you to know that if you ever wish to return to the world of fanfiction (preferably the Yuffentine section), you will be welcomed with open arms by your fans :)
GeEKy-nERd chapter 34 . 7/21/2012
My favorite of all the chapters ever. Just...it was a very nice plot twist and a very good interpretation of the theme. I love your twists. I love how you take something and turn it inside out and on its head. I would love to learn how to do it as well as you someday.
GeEKy-nERd chapter 13 . 7/21/2012
Laughter. Oh the laughter. Just like the immature Yuffie I imagined. Job well done.
GeEKy-nERd chapter 11 . 7/21/2012
I love Vince's inner Turk. Sad he doesn't show it more often. He may be thinking that now, but I have a feeling Yuffie's going to change that idea whenever he sees her next.
GeEKy-nERd chapter 10 . 7/21/2012
Yuffie...just sets her own mood. It's a lovely roller coaster. :D I love the last two lines to bits. Oh, and all your disclaimers too.
GeEKy-nERd chapter 9 . 7/21/2012
I love the whit you put into Yuffie. It's amazing! And Vince...he's...sadly her punchline most of the time. It makes one giggle.
GeEKy-nERd chapter 8 . 7/21/2012
Oh geeze Yuffie. I don't know how Vince can stand her antics...but she does have a good point in the end. :3
GeEKy-nERd chapter 7 . 7/21/2012
Yes, your experiment paid off. That was quite...er...very emotional and dramatic. Well done.
GeEKy-nERd chapter 6 . 7/21/2012
Oh poor, poor Vinnie. He should have kept his mouth shut. The beginning had me giggling, but the cashier's reaction just had me guffawing. It was great.
GeEKy-nERd chapter 5 . 7/21/2012
Oh geeze, Yuffie, what were you thinking? XD And I can see Tifa's reaction even now. It's glorious. I love these chapters.
GeEKy-nERd chapter 3 . 7/21/2012
Well, I'm going to try to get you to the thousandth review mark because you deserve that reward. I really liked this chapter. Vince is such a perv. :D But he's a cute perv.