Reviews for Father of the Bride
overninethousand chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
sesshomaruandrinfaq . blogspot . com
sesshomaruandkagurafaq . blogspot . com
alice-in-wonderland-22 chapter 11 . 6/29/2012
historians believe that hemophilia is the cause of Alexi Romanov's death during the execution of the Russian royal family
SelenaTheSiren chapter 20 . 10/26/2011
Most Inuyasha fics suck balls this is an exception. It's very well done. Congrats!
Rukia's Reflection chapter 20 . 11/21/2010
Wow you really did your history homework on this one! Moving on to the next one!
impulse960 chapter 20 . 8/30/2010
I can't believe I missed these last two chapters. Glad I found them.

Excellent way to wind up this story. Off to read the next of the series.
GoldenRose88 chapter 19 . 8/25/2010
CLAP CLAP

SO Sesshomaru finally finished his training and obtain the knowledge needed. Great! Hahah. Aw sorry I haven't reviewed I been sick :p

SO anyways I'm off to the next story:)

You've done a great job with Father of the Bride.

Heheh at the end he relized being the Father of the Bride was harder than he thought.

"Yuki-chan is never getting married"

Ah, what A wonderful ending.
ILoveInuyasha4Eva chapter 20 . 8/25/2010
srry i haven't reviewed i haden't had time and when i tried my internet left please forgive me. its ove :( please update and craet another adventure :)
Puppylove7 chapter 20 . 8/24/2010
Very nicely done. I'm sorry that I have not reviewed in quite some time, but I was busy with other things. Anyways, I hope the next story is just as good as the past three.
redbee19 chapter 20 . 8/22/2010
love the whole story...please update soon for the new story
xxdarienchibaloverxx chapter 20 . 8/22/2010
ahhh love this story very awesome cliffy lol i loved the wedding aww rin grown up *tear* can't wait for the next story!
Taraah36 chapter 20 . 8/22/2010
UH OH UPDATE YOUR STORY SOON I CAN'T WAIT TO READ THAT ONE TOO! THIS STORY WAS LOVELY IN EVERY RIGHT AND I'M GLAD TO HAVE BEEN A PART OF REVIEWING IT FOR YOU :-) UNTIL NEXT TIME

CIAO!
Esha Napoleon chapter 20 . 8/22/2010
LOVE IT!
Taraah36 chapter 18 . 8/22/2010
WHAT A WONDERFUL CHAPTER! I LOVED IT! I ESPECIALLY LIKED THE PART WHEN THEY WERE DISCUSSING INUYASHA AND SESSHOMARU'S FATHER LMAO! HE WAS TRULY A HANDSOME DEVIL WAS HE NOT? POOR IZAYOI I AGREE SHE DIDN'T STAND A CHANCE LMAO! UPDATE SOON I WANT TO KNOW WHAT GOES ON WITH OUR LOVELY COUPLES! ESPECIALLY RIN AND KOHAKU. POOR SESSH HIS INSTINCT TO PROTECT HER AND KEEP HER INNOCENT STILL DIDN'T GO AWAY EVEN AFTER SHE WAS MARRIED LOL. I KNOW IT WAS HARD FOR HIM TO SMELL HER AFTER SHE'D BEEN WITH KOHAKU LOL HE'LL BE OK AZAMI WILL SEE TO IT. LIKE I SAID I CAN'T WAIT TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!
RiniTaisho chapter 18 . 8/22/2010
Haha. Sesshomaru. Oh your too funny.

Scowling at the newly weds...

XD OMg! Lolz...