Reviews for Kat's Ipod Challenge!
NikitaMorrowind chapter 5 . 9/16/2012
Oooh, hi :) Sorry I'm sort of replying on the review, my PM thing doesn't work at the moment :/
Thankyou for the reply! It was Sing for Absolution by Muse, yes - thankyou :D
Mad-Hatter-103 chapter 5 . 5/15/2011
These are good :D I can't wait for the next one :)
Nikita Morrowind chapter 5 . 11/4/2010
This fic is really good! If you don't want to do Absolution, I don't mind - but if you could tell me, because I check every day:) No, really :) I have no life...

You were the first writer whose stories I read, and you are still my favourite writer on Fanfiction :)

Thankyou for being 'fantastic!', as the Ninth Doctor would say, or 'brilliant!' as the Tenth would call you :)
Baker.Street97 chapter 5 . 9/13/2010
Glad you liked it! Brilliant, tho... loved the bit when he tells her 'will you come with me'. Yes, I love it! Fantastic work!

xxLily ;)
JuliaAurelia chapter 5 . 9/12/2010
I liked this one. For some weird reason, I pictured it as a number in a Broadway musical. Just me, I guess! Though "Dr Who, the Musical," could be a total blast if done right. Not like we'll ever see it though!
ArgetlamShadowmoon chapter 4 . 9/9/2010
Hush, don't be discouraged. I've always thought that no news is good news. I'm loving all of your stories and I think you are a brilliant writer. I would love for you to continue these, because I'm loving the progression of their relationship. Good luck in all your endeavors. May God stand between you and harm, in all the empty places where you must walk.
firstdragonrider chapter 4 . 9/5/2010
Very well-written chapter! A little on the sad side but still a joy to read! Keep on updating! :D
JuliaAurelia chapter 4 . 9/5/2010
Lovely-and I'm not even a fan of John Mayer!
MaryandMerlin chapter 4 . 9/5/2010
UPDATE!

mnm x
JuliaAurelia chapter 3 . 8/28/2010
So sweet! Amy and 11 are totally adorable!
StarsandGalaxies chapter 2 . 8/7/2010
I love this story/challenge.

It's beautifully written! Please continue! :-)
Sakura-Bell chapter 2 . 8/1/2010
I liked this chap, it wasn't as angsty as i thought it'd be. it was actually rather bittersweet and cute at the end. i'm lookin forward to more song chaps soon.

Katya
JuliaAurelia chapter 2 . 8/1/2010
"All of it, all her human life was just a dream- she could feel an ache, a sick pain in her heart and a lump in her throat in her heart at it's passing. But he was staying with her- he was going to be with her, for the rest of her life.

Finally, Amelia Pond had found her raggedy Doctor, and she never had to let him go.

Tears flowing down her cheeks, Amy laughed and pressed her lips to his, passionately, feverishly, loving, wanting and needing him."

Loved it! Even if the circumstances were sad.

I like these-I don't have an Ipod actually, because I'm not listening to much new music-when you get to my age, you like your old standbys and maybe a bit of new stuff-so I tend to read them as if they were little songfics.
MaryandMerlin chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
awwwwwww cute cant wait for more!

mnm x
JuliaAurelia chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Liked this a lot! And I'm not a Rory fan either, so roll on with the Amy x 11 I say!