Reviews for Because
PointZero chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
This was a good story, I liked how everything just escalated like it did.

I had a few problems to point out though. Twice you started a sentence then cut it off and never went back to it, like this:

When Seifer and Squall flirt, which they invariably do—

Ok, you go into descriptives about their flirting, but you never finish the sentence. What happens when they flirt?

Also you misuse the comma quite a bit, interrupting the flow of the story.

Other then that, I liked this. Keep it up.
Seta Kaita chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
well, need to rework on your writing (it was very rushed in some places) but i liked it nevertheless :D i love childish games between the two XD
Cindy chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Amazing writing style. The humor seems so effortless yet so witty. The simplicity of this piece in fact emphasizes the sophistication of the way you write. Portryal of characters, although never forwardly stated, was perfect. It's been a while since I've read something of such high standards. Thank you!
AkumaStrife chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Oh smilebot, it makes me happy that you're updating so much ) cause I really, really like what you come up with.

This one in particular was a great mix. I was laughing quite a bit through the first part (especially how Seifer is definitely not competitive, oh no he's not P); and then practically melted at all the sappy, gooey adorableness at the end.

Another one well done; I look forward to anything else you might have for us )
Thien chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Wow, I though I read somewhere that you've switched fandom. Reading so many new FF fics from you is really a surprise treat. I'd request if you're still interested in writing for FF. Anyway, PM me back and we'll talk further, all right? XD