Reviews for The Stroke Master
Brown Eyed Girl 42 chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Oh my gosh. Just...yes. So hawt. Moar?
Animefreak6993 chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
O/./O Holy crap, well done xD
mustacheman1234 chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
That was one of the best yaoi stories I have ever read!1! In other words, on a scale from 1 to 10 it would be a 50. Good job please keep writing.
illuminootie chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
(**) Thant was such an amazing story and you're such a good writer I-I love this! So hot it settled my inner yaoi loving self! I love you!
Name chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
First off, I love the BDS referance in your name. High five for that! Second, your story was such a nice combo of le sexyness and humor... I love it~! Good job!
David chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Incredibly cute story. I love how you make these three interact with each other so well. Please do more.
My0wnlittleworld247 chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
i absolutely loved this! so very, very much! truly, i don't believe i'm over exagerating. i have a soft spot for threesomes, but there are so few well written ones anywhere D: and you just happened to choose my three favourite characters from FMA :)

i'll also take this chance to say i loved sanwhich also, i just wasn't quite sure what to review ' so i didn't.
Eolynfantasy chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
I love RoyxHavocxMaes stories! There are not enough of them and none as good as yours! Please for the love of all that is sinful keep writing more of these!
Toonytoons1 chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
OMG HE FIT THEM BOTH! WHoa... It was an awsome story! you should make one with just jean and hughes
Akuryou chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Lol..The Stroke Master...Ive actually seen the commercial for that thing,and it does kinda look like your jacking!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
Hehehehe not sure you have enough smut.

Good story !
kurama and hiei fav girlf chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
A perfect sequel! I loved your word choice and the story itself was memorizing! I really hope you'll consider writing a Haovc week two this year!
Sir Shirkin chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Amazing! *o* and poor Jean... lol aw, he can take it xD
yaoilover6969 chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
LOL loved it keep up the great work
NeonOblivion chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
You are an AMAZING yaoi writer.