Reviews for Finding Konomi
animegleek chapter 9 . 4/19
finished reading this fic I hope you would update this fic! I stopped for a while because of school and just resumed today and I hope you will update soon! Til then! :D
animelver14 chapter 9 . 8/31/2013
please update soon, this is a really good story. :D I'll be waiting for your update :D
WrittenWhim chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Please continue writing! This story is probably the only one I have found that is so deep it shows that everything isn't happy but shows realism of things that happen.
Ahrden chapter 9 . 7/26/2012
Omg please continue this! Its so cute yet so inspiring! You really get a positive message out and produced an entertaining story at the same time

Lol, I actually thought they had gotten together and then she woke up T_T but honestly I like this turn of events better and the Niou/Tanaka thing was a surprise too. But you did sorta foreshadow it in one of the previous chapters.

Well I really hope you havent forgotten about this and plan to continue!
ALiciaPoP866 chapter 9 . 7/26/2012
Yay! Another great chapter. Update soon! :)
Shard of Midnight chapter 9 . 4/23/2012
YAY FOR BUNTA AND KONOMI FLUFFINESS :) Bunta is adorable I have to say yet so charming ;) anyways I hope you update soon cause I shall be waiting
HelloDoomsday chapter 9 . 4/4/2012
This chapter is sooo fluffy! I've looking for some fluff for the past few days. I came to realize that I haven't read the updates yet, so yeah. I'm so happy that I'm back on track.

I totally can't wait for the next chapter. What would happen next?

Awesome chapter. Keep it up! :D
Zanyyy chapter 9 . 3/25/2012
This! This is what I've been combing the Anime fandom for!

I love wellwritten lengthy fics, but it's so rare. I prefer complete and that's even harder to find. I also love long chapters. ;)

Your way of words... it just makes me speechless. Your OCs are wonderful. I would love to meet those kind of people in real life, but I think, just like your story, they're very rare. They have depth, and I wouldn't be surprised if you said you based them on true people. That's how realistic they are.

You have some awkward wording here and there. And typos. Nothing earth-shattering, though. But seriously, the quotes, the entries, the prose. They're simply... See? Now, I can't find any words good enough to describe them. I blame you. *sticks out tongue childishly*

This story made me feel inspired, "kilig", a little annoyed, exasperated, and I found myself awww'ing and having goosebumps more often than your average Anime fanfiction.

And to think you're (mostly) Filipino! Grabe! Ang galing mo! :))

What - pray, tell - small, unknown town are you from? I've found fanfiction authors that are also Filipino and I'm just curious. I promise not to stalk you because undoubtedly, I don't have the money to do so. :)

And sorry if I offend you, but are you a boy or a girl? Again, I'm just curious 'cause I have this 'shoujo' feel from your story.

Sorry for the long review. But seriously, you are talented. Have you tried joining NaNoWriMo?

Anyways, update as soon as you can, okay?

~ Zany :D

(subscribed and added you and your story to my favorites~)

P.S. I also read your NiouxTanaka fic earlier. I'm sorry for not dropping a review. Count this as a double review!~ :)
gimmefood chapter 9 . 3/23/2012
Omg Konomi is so adorable! I can't wait to see more of her and Marui together! And of course more of her group's history :) Update soon!
personapeach chapter 4 . 3/14/2012
hello! this is gonna be one of my fave stories from you, aside from your tricks of life story... I kinda like this better, but i love both.. need more fluff from them! ha ha.. so cute! :D
AnimeLoverHaruka chapter 9 . 2/2/2012
It's such a great fic. It's well written and I really like the characters. I can't wait for the next chapters. Please update soon.
Lena Rie chapter 9 . 1/29/2012
Hi Radiance Within,

This is my first time reading your fanfic and I'm glad to say that I quite actually like it! I know you've been waiting for some comprehensive reviews so here is one for you. First off I have to note that I really do enjoy the fluff that comes with Marui and Konomi's interactions. They would make an adorable pair and I am also rooting for Tanaka and Niou pairing as well.

Now for the story itself. There are a few things I am concerned of when reading your story. I think it was chapter one or two that you posted up something about making sure that Konomi was not a Mary-Sue, which I think is quite contradictory against one of your characters. I think it was Kiseki-chan who is a femminest in your story but yet you still place a strict boundary of what the woman in your story can do and can't do.

I understand not wanting a Mary-Sue as a main lead is a big topic on Fanfiction but in reality your pretty much degrading your female lead. I know no one is perfect, but I truly dislike how most authors try to make their OC's too average and underrated while their male leads are magnificent, beautiful and are akin to gods. Seriously? Come on, this is sexism 101! Which is why I urge writers who want to make their OC's smart or beautiful to just do it. Why must the men be portrayed so awesomely, but if females do they are degraded? So to be safe from flames, the OC female leads are portrayed as some plain jane who doesn't care much about the world but finishing school? And they get to meet the male-lead out of some weird circumstances and find love? I honestly don't understand it.

If you want to make Konomi someone perfect or have people like her, by all means please do. I find that their is no shame in making a original character you created from your imagination into someone "perfect" who can shape your story so others can understand it.

Sorry if it seems that I am ranting and sounding like I'm flaming your story but I'm really just trying to give you some constructive criticism here. I really do love how you are trying to bring morals and social issues into your story since not many people tend to bring it up. Breaking up with friends and making new friends are things that aren't portrayed either since they happen often in high school. I would say that your story is quite realistic in some sense but at the same time I think that you should also take into account about self-disclosure with your characters.

I like how they are bonding closely with one another, but you should take into accounts that one: Konomi Ritsu was just thrown away from her former friends, and two: the relationship growth is moving at a quick pace. Too quick for my understanding that even though she might have been added into the group for oh, about two-three weeks that having all your other OC's spilling out their morals and inner feelings is almost unrealistic. I understand she needs a group where she can feel where she belongs, but if someone you just met two-three weeks ago confessed their inner thoughts and morals to you and asked for yours, you personally, as a person would feel uncomfortable to share, right? Take it slow and then one by one as your OC's got to know Konomi and Konomi got to know them, they would be able to tell one another. I feel like Konomi is developing so quickly that I can't place a finger on her personality because it changes so much. One thing I can be sure about is how she is starting to like Marui. Which I love the fluffs.

And I noticed that each chapter has a set theme, but try not to title your chapters as the set theme of your chapter? Or make the theme your chapter but don't throw the theme in plain dialogue, make your readers search for that theme in the chapter.

I know what you've written can be fixed, but I just wanted to point things out and you don't have to change it. It's just food for thought. And regarding your chapters...make them longer please? haha Keep up the good writing and I will be watching out for your updates. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

Lena :E
Bunnies Are Puffy chapter 9 . 1/26/2012
Super cute! I read the first one, but I like the revised one better! There is more FLUFFINESS!
mewmewlover23 chapter 9 . 1/22/2012
Love the story!update soon! :)
xXRandomnessPrevailsXx chapter 9 . 1/21/2012
Ahhhhh! An update! An amazing an totally fluffy one! It's so nice that Konomi-chan has real and reliable friends now, instead of some idiot fangirls who see her on the same level as a box of tissues.

The festival was probably my favorite part of this chapter! I can't believe Marui used his cousin to make her jealous. I was SOOOOOOOOO mad at him for doing that to her! Then he went to go find her properly (what a gentleman-Yagyuu's rubbing off) and now they're on an unofficial but completely legit DATE! The fluffiness that is Konomi and Marui's white teddy bear is SUFFOCATING ME! I can't stand waiting to find out what happens next! Please update when you can! Thanks much!