Reviews for Friendship Under Pressure
BlackxValentine chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
I find it hard to believe that no one has mentioned how hilarious the line "I just molested my first officer' was. That part nearly had me in stitches and I could picture everything which just added to the hilarity.

I do hope to see more from you soon. As long as this doesn't turn into slash... -_-
Hephaestus01 chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
I love intense friendship fics and your characterization of McCoy is really great. You have me addicted to Star Trek fics, I hope you know.
teaberryva chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
My, I do love a good cave-in. Not in real life, but fictional ones are quite satisfying. There were a couple of bits that didn't quite ring true- one being that Spock knew immediately that McCoy's antagonism was due to his near stangulation of Kirk, and I'm not sure that wholly true. . . but I digress. Did I mention that I love a good cave-in?
BaiLiHua chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
I love reading anyone's take on a familiar fanfic idea, and of course yours was more than worth it. I liked it a lot.
Les Varioufs chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Well...Spock had damn well better NOT die.

Ok...Jim has a point. McCoy does treat Spock badly sometimes...they had better get out of there, because I'm sure that, if they do, McCoy will start acting better towards him.

...Spock's bleeding to death over McCoy and all McCoy can worry about is that his ear ITCHES? Oy..

YAY they made up! :D :D
Rai Science chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Awww! I love it! My comp wouldn't let me review before, so I'm glad I remembered to do it now! This is such an awesoem fic, especially the conversation at the end. And yay for Spock! He didn't hear how he was accidently molested.
Anonymous Eli chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
This was lovely D Thanks for a great little story!
Andalusia25 chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
I can totally see how Bones would hold a grudge against Spock for hurtin' Jim, after all he is the only family McCoy has left.

This is excellent, great insight into Bones' head. Poor Spock! I'm happy to see it ended the way it did. Your hard work paid off!