Reviews for At The Edge of Reason
Blue Heart 98 chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
I'm the same reviewer as the one below, I've just logged in now.
I just wanted to add that you portray every single character to perfection. All their actions and words are wonderfully in line with their character; you did a brilliant job.
abc chapter 7 . 8/28/2014
Oh my god, I can't believe that you finished here. This is absolutely the very best story I have ever read on fanfic, and it definitely beats the original corny version of Twilight! I raced through it and couldn't even breathe in the final chapters. you HAVE to continue this, even though it's been four years. Look at me, I'm shamelessly begging...please continue. Or I might hunt you down with a pitchfork.
m2r2a chapter 7 . 2/14/2014
Im really enjoying your story. . Not sure if u will but hope u continue. Keeping u on alert.
Court chapter 7 . 12/15/2012
I stumbled across your story this afternoon, and I've really loved it so far! I read it all in one sitting! But, now I desperately want to know what happens next! I know you havent written this story in a couple of years, but I'm dying to know what happens! PLEASE consider finishing this story! D :
anonymousfan chapter 7 . 6/1/2012
great story! update soon!
BeyondSanity12 chapter 7 . 5/20/2012
Oh my gosh, I have to know what happens! PLEASE UPDATE AGAIN SOON!
katiegroetelaars chapter 7 . 4/13/2012
OMG this is seriously an addicting story. I've been reading the whole thing today. I need that next chapter or I will go insane. I don't know how long it takes you to update it but I will love it if you did in the next week to me insane. I'll be checking my email every 1 minute to see if there is a new chapter you posted. as far as the explosion I think it was Victoria who caused it and it happened by... I really don't know at this point I'm expecting anything! :)
Kathy chapter 7 . 12/23/2011
I absolutely love this story. Do you think you will ever continue it? You seem to have nnot updated in over a year and it would be a shame to leave it.
winky23 chapter 7 . 10/10/2011
gah think I love your alternate ending as much as the real one! pleaaaaaase update soon, I am super intrigued! Really can't wait to hear from you.
beautiful.stranger.of.mine chapter 7 . 9/18/2011
Oh my gosh I LOVE this story! Like love love love please update soon! Please!
4MeJasper chapter 7 . 7/10/2011
I hope you are going to continue this story, although as it has been 10 months, I kind of doubt it. 2 characters - could be 2 Cullens, or Victoria and James. You're really great with a cliff hanger. I like the moment when Edward turns from drinking her blood, I like when he taps the credit card. And I really like Emmett's remark about the handcuffs...please continue!
Guest chapter 7 . 6/17/2011
More!
Guest chapter 4 . 6/17/2011
More More More
Guest chapter 3 . 6/17/2011
Yeah this Fanfic is fantastic!
musicnlyrics chapter 7 . 5/19/2011
I feel like all-caps would be a bit much, so just imagine them there..

I want more. I found this story just tonight, and I already want more. I love the twists and bends and turns and swerves you've taken with the story, and I fully believe that Edward, if pushed far enough into a certain headspace, would indeed kidnap Bella. I want more. I'm hoping you haven't abandoned the story, and I'm going to hope for more!