Reviews for Forever with You
Naeryse chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Wow that's an interesting perspective from beyond the grave: to be with your loved one anytime minus the busy feelings.

So much love for Naruto from his parents here, and the line where it says, he has the heart of an Uzumaki and the soul of Namikaze was just golden -I couldn't agree more!

It's great to see that even in the after life Jiraiya is still writing!

This was a great read!
Loreechan chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
geez! this is super great! love it
Dreaming of a Skylark chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
sooo cute and romantic...ahh
Rebekah1993 chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Awwwwwwwwwwww! That's adorable! :)
Nanannacyy chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
it feels good to read something about these 3, really miss them in the manga and everything Dx
narutofan chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Sniff, now I don't know what to feel, it was romantic, Minato and Kushina finally together:), it was nice that Kushina finally got too see her son. Funny because of Jiraya.

I guess I can say that it was a wonderful story:)
Dangson chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
AWWWWW! So sweet!

(Just had to gush)
chemiskorpion0002 chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Wow. Sweet that is. Sweet! I like Minato's comment on their entrance. Haha! I was thinking the same thing. :)
kunoichi's diary chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Gosh! It's soo awesome! Really liked it in Minato's POV.

And I'll be waiting for the next "Uzumaki" story. Tee-hee.

Have a nice day~!
RaawrImaDinosaur chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Awww too cuute :) and i shall be waiting for the next oneshot :) and if i really love it i'll try and get you to make it a full story...and before you ask...i have my ways *evil laughter*

anyways loved it :)
GG chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Mmm I likes this :D it was sweet and Adorable~ I liked how they bicker a bit and yet really happy to be reunited again. Kinda Makes me more sad that he's stuck in the death gods stomach 8\ wahh but nice job here!
sasusakufan2357 chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Awah! Your story is so cute! Nice job on it! And lolol yeah I had to catch up on the latest naruto chapters when i was totally captivated with minakushi :) since OM was closing down so we were in the same boat LOL anyway I love the whole concept of your story :) keep up the amazing work!