Reviews for This One Time at Band Camp
maphie chapter 1 . 5/3
I thought for sure the would carve their names on the wall.
jupiter2005 chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
rofl at least she got her man even even after knowing each other a day. keep up the good work
diehardtwilightfan23 chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
ADORABLE! I love it! so good... wow I really wish there was more to it, but yeah, awesome!
AllyR chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
I really enjoyed this story-easy, sweet, and fluffy :) But damn, you made Rose and Alice really unlikable. I spent all of their interactions with Bella wondering...why exactly is she friends with them again? Don't know why, but for some reason the way they treated Bella just rubbed me the wrong way. Luckily Edward rubbed me in all the right ways, and that's what really matters, right? lol Anyways, just wanted to say great job, and I can't wait to read more from you! Thanks for sharing!
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
That was a lot of fun. Church camp was nothing like that.
My Daddy is Snape chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Oh My Carlisle! I loved it. I have so many RL stories about (Marching) Band Camp. One of my FACS is the 10 Commandments of Band Camp, it's a huge joke between my friends. I'm so jealous- they get a live shack, and we get the whole football team laughing at us in practice! *sigh* :( I really liked it though, great job!
JecaisSHORT chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
:3 I really (xForever) love this:) I hope you make a long story of out this:) it has a great story line! And now it's one of my favorite stories:D!
pamaroo chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
Awesome HOT story! Loved the plot... haven't read any fics like this before :)
1918EC chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Oh this was so sweet, I loved it! ) xoxo
mommymac0508 chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
I loved it so fun and yummy
Wants2BeACullen chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Loved it:)
allmondblossoms316 chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
I could kiss you for writing this! Haha, I absolutely LOVE it. The "one time at band camp" reference is such a joke between my friends and I, you have no idea. I'm a band nerd(lol, can you tell? xD) and the sectional mixing thing is completely true, with only a few exceptions. And from personal experience, dating drummers never seems to work out. ;)
xheyxhaleyx chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Awh this was cute! :D You should write more for this story :)
Hellacious.Phoenix chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
awwwww ... and hoomigawd hawwwwwt lol. I loved that!
sillyvamp chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Too fun.:) How come real boys are never as wonderful as all the (nice) Edwards in the land of fan fiction?

I'm looking forward to your outtake from ATJ. Those men are all so sweet also - just the way I like them.