Reviews for Persona 3 Plus
Guest chapter 5 . 10/4/2014
Rosie6550 chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
omg this fanfiction is really identical with the Persona 3 Portable! I LOVE HOW YOU MIX UP THE GENDERS! I always wonder if the male and female protagonist were to live together and thanks to your fanfiction, I can give a picture of my imagination! Really, this is very cool! 3
BlackTyrantValvatorez chapter 5 . 10/3/2013
I guess you have been terribly busy or have discontinued this story. It honestly is very good and interesting.
lazaris chapter 5 . 9/2/2013
it was just getting interesting say your going to realease it as soon
as possible pretty PLEASE!
keep up the good work
CoolGalaxyGamer chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
meow :3
CoolGalaxyGamer chapter 5 . 8/12/2013
great chapter! can't wait for the next one! (checks when this was published and updated) NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Vern chapter 5 . 3/22/2013
ohhh, I looove this :D and i think minako being so close to her brother like that is adorable, but i dun like her sunny personality that much, it does go with the story sooo... mehh :D I hope you update soon :)))
Sweet Scarlet Lips chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
You can't let this story be forgotten like every other amazing story on fanfiction!
Update so that everyone can see your amazing writing talents
Sweet Scarlet Lips chapter 2 . 1/16/2013
Update please
Sweet Scarlet Lips chapter 3 . 1/16/2013
I love how you used the idea of the main characters being brother and sister!
Can't wait until you update again :)
Sweet Scarlet Lips chapter 4 . 1/16/2013
You have to update this story! It's amazing :)
Sweet Scarlet Lips chapter 5 . 1/16/2013
Can't wait for the next chapter!
Are you going to do pairings in this story?
Shadowplayer360 chapter 5 . 8/21/2012
I honestly like where you're going with the story, and I'm hoping you'll add more soon. But, I don't really like how Minato seems so talkative compared to the original "silent protagonist" idea, and he didn't really talk much in the first chapter either. Overall though, I think it's fine. Mind if I do something similar?
Guest chapter 4 . 8/17/2012
is minako going to have her chance to shine as well?
FloraFaveXNara-Wire chapter 5 . 7/16/2012
i am in love with this story i love how you put the 2 main characters together and made them brother and sister and the combination of the two games is making this a story i am really enjoying. i hope you update soon and cant wait to read the next chapter.