Reviews for Persona 3 Plus
BlackTyrantValvatorez chapter 5 . 10/3/2013
I guess you have been terribly busy or have discontinued this story. It honestly is very good and interesting.
lazaris chapter 5 . 9/2/2013
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! why did you cut ?
it was just getting interesting say your going to realease it as soon
as possible pretty PLEASE!
keep up the good work
CoolGalaxyGamer chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
meow :3
CoolGalaxyGamer chapter 5 . 8/12/2013
great chapter! can't wait for the next one! (checks when this was published and updated) NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Vern chapter 5 . 3/22/2013
ohhh, I looove this :D and i think minako being so close to her brother like that is adorable, but i dun like her sunny personality that much, it does go with the story sooo... mehh :D I hope you update soon :)))
Sweet Scarlet Lips chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
You can't let this story be forgotten like every other amazing story on fanfiction!
Update so that everyone can see your amazing writing talents
Please?
Sweet Scarlet Lips chapter 2 . 1/16/2013
Update please
THIS IS AN AMAZING STORY!
Sweet Scarlet Lips chapter 3 . 1/16/2013
I love how you used the idea of the main characters being brother and sister!
Can't wait until you update again :)
Sweet Scarlet Lips chapter 4 . 1/16/2013
You have to update this story! It's amazing :)
Sweet Scarlet Lips chapter 5 . 1/16/2013
Can't wait for the next chapter!
Are you going to do pairings in this story?
Shadowplayer360 chapter 5 . 8/21/2012
I honestly like where you're going with the story, and I'm hoping you'll add more soon. But, I don't really like how Minato seems so talkative compared to the original "silent protagonist" idea, and he didn't really talk much in the first chapter either. Overall though, I think it's fine. Mind if I do something similar?
Guest chapter 4 . 8/17/2012
is minako going to have her chance to shine as well?
FloraFaveXNara-Wire chapter 5 . 7/16/2012
i am in love with this story i love how you put the 2 main characters together and made them brother and sister and the combination of the two games is making this a story i am really enjoying. i hope you update soon and cant wait to read the next chapter.
Klein chapter 5 . 12/20/2011
I, personally, imagine an intimate bonding situation of Minato and Minako, while still not crossing the dangerous border, but yet invites great 'trouble' from the others who watched it (or accidentally found it out in rather comical and hilarious way)... well, its speaking half from experience though, and I say such intimacy without crossing border is possible :D I am devious, indeed :D

Regardless, its a work well done and I will eagerly await your next chapter :)
CrAzY-SiLLy-Me chapter 5 . 11/6/2011
Been a while since I last read a P3 fic - and I have to say, this is one of the few ones that has caught my attention and interest I like how you portrayed the two protagonists too, and I'll be looking forward to the next chapters :) lots of luck and power!