Reviews for The Purple Eradicator 3,25
ScarletReid chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Down he call himself that because when a pheonix dies it begins a new life from it ashes
Chelsea J. Grinn chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
i liked it, very good...i hope you write more like this. :]
Rurrlock-God of Power chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
hi, enjoyed this very much! I have no clue how anybody can say Penny is a mary sue, she is really confused and conflicted about her feelings. Maybe for another one shot you can have a hero that wants to join the four. Might have my internet back in a few days, hope your moving house went well :-)
unmysterious chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Well, it definately explained a lot of things. I liked it, and well...I wish I had put you on author alert as to read it sooner...and I am extremely happy I decided to check out recently written Kick Ass fics.

I thought you did a great job with TPE fics, well written and the characters kept to the way you wrote them; not to mention I wouldn't call your OC a Mary-Sue at all, which is a bonus. When I had finished the 'series' you wrote I was sadened that it was over.

Let me tell you that just by reading this I have been taken back into my Kick-Ass kick.

Thanks for the entertaining fics, and as for more one-shots with these characters...well, I would enjoy reading them.