Reviews for Locker Room Girl
FabPezBerry78 chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
wonderful and cute :)
odiejae chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
loved it! such a great build up. and i agree with bella on the boobs, who needs more than a mouthful? :D
Jeri252 chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
love it
dawn of the rising phoenix chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
So hot! Loved it!

The descriptions of Leah were great, and Bella's mentions of her own actions were descriptive enough for me to picture her too, and she seemed beautiful. Like when she described the wind as having blown her hair, or how she was leaning against the shower with water dripping down her and a content smile on her face.
Fliberty chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
This is an interesting one.

I like the mystery around Leah and Bella's guilt at all of her shameless ogling.

Anglea is great in this story too.
The.Dragonfly.Lover chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
I like this one—very intense.
bouncy 72 chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
Lol, that was really funny. I enjoyed that. Loved the Hitchhikers ref. I'm glad they maybe doing something the following week :)
4CullensandaBlack chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
I really liked this. I think it's how everyone feels when they have a huge crush.
MizzHyde chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
ooh, hot hot hot. really. loved it.
tiffaninichole chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
"Uhm… forty-two?" I say, because forty-two is known to be the ultimate answer to the ultimate question of life, the universe and everything... WIN!

Nowadays, Edward is gay as a handbag full of rainbows... HILARIOUS!

Angela snorts loudly at me with one eyebrow raised so high it could mate with her hairline and make tiny furry babies... GENIUS!

I need to know your screenname so I can immediately run to your profile and read all of your shit!

I'm a vamp chick, so I'm not usually into fics that feature any of the wolves, but I'm so glad I gave this a chance! Funny, sexy, hot... so good!
chele681 chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
What an interesting take with a bit of mystery.
numberedheartbeats17 chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
I loved it and I loved your Angela.
A Little Bit Clumsy Bella chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
I really liked this one shot as Bella/Leah are my second favorite couple next to Alice/Bella. You really did them justice and I enjoyed your writing style and I could vicariously feel Bella's happiness when she read the note from Leah. I hope you make this a two shot after the contest is over and good luck in the contest.
Virgoincarnate chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Well...you certainly have my attention...

""You have no idea how beautiful I think you are."" Nice line there by the way. Much more original than the usual "you have no idea how beautiful you really are".
Lil'LemonWolf chapter 1 . 8/1/2010