Reviews for The Whole Night
milagglad chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
Guau!
Enlightened Lycan chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
I love coming across well written emotional smut. Thank you for posting.
Lunaris-wind chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Well, Alice did promise Bella that she'd be screaming her name XD lol. The dialogue between Alice and Bella was great.
odiejae chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
loved this story! you could really feel the connection all four of them has for each other. i love that they're both brother/sister combos too.
Rosmarina chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
I loved this! Yes, please, and thank you to more of this Alice and Ani DiFranco. Yummy! :)
TheFaintHeart chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
Here are the lines I loved:

You may leave the house now, your hotness.

I bulldoze my way up to the bar and order our drinks.

I've learned this is how boys introduce their penises to each other in public places.

I will have to have a family meeting with Edward...

While I don't regularly read slash fics...this one has me reconsidering! It was funny and entertaining without being cheesy or making me roll my eyes. Lemons make me blush and this one was no exception(which isn't at all helpful when reading at work, by the way).

Good luck with the contest!
bouncy 72 chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
thanks for the story :)
edwardsisobel chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Enjoyed your story. Loved snarky Bella and the banter between her and Alice.
ArcadianMaggie chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
I enjoyed your story. Good luck in the contest!
OnTheTurningAway chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
I love this. The awkward shyness at the beginning, the banter, the sweet sexiness, the connection that hummed throughout the whole chapter - it all just works, and works so well.

Best of luck in the contest!
tiffaninichole chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
I loooved the banter between everyone, Alice was too funny and Edward was beyond cute.

I think I'm pretty sure I know who you are, your writing style is pretty unique and there were a few clues peppered throughout the story ;-)

I can't wait till the contest is over, so I can see if I'm right _
samaramorgane chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Nice!
numberedheartbeats17 chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
I liked the story. Good luck in the contest.
MessyBar chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Truly loved Alice in this fic. Flirty, unsure and REAL.

The chemistry and banter between Bella and she was written really well and I could feel the immediate connection that drove them.

Really hope you continue this because I think you can do so much with these characters.

Great job!
Hikuro Hoshi chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
I was actuslly wearing an ani d shirt while reading this. Coincidence? I think not! I assume it means you need to write more for me to read