Reviews for Where Are The Stars
muzicaldove chapter 16 . 6/3
please continue
Shanaya chapter 16 . 1/25
Why did u Stop writing?
Do u like to leave ur fans hanging?
shikara chapter 16 . 1/16
Could u plz update
SalDalia chapter 16 . 10/6/2016
I wish I could kidnap you and drop on a tropical island with a laptop so you can finish this epic story. I hope one dat you will continue your work they are very good. You have the ability really bring the story to life.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/9/2016
Please update soon! I know it has been years, but I really want to know how this story ends. Please! The story is so good! Please don't leave us hanging! There are a lot of people waiting for you to update. :)
Guest chapter 16 . 9/9/2016
I am really sad that you haven't finished this fiction. I have enjoyed every chapter! It has been my guilty pleasure. I really would like you to continue this fiction. I really do. Please, consider writing again.
FuyukoAme chapter 16 . 8/31/2016
Ahhhhhh this is so sad! I'm going to cry...
shikara chapter 1 . 8/5/2016
Update
KorraPanera chapter 16 . 8/4/2016
I love it! I know it's been years, but you need to update! I need more! Please! It's really good. So much potential.
Adelene900 chapter 16 . 5/25/2016
WHen will update?!
Martha chapter 1 . 5/4/2016
Update please.
Krishka chapter 15 . 3/23/2016
It's EXCELLENT. Simply great. Amazing storyline amazing writing, way to invoving. The story has that alluring quality which makes you wanting for more. :) :)
Keep up the good work. :)

P.S. :: Do read your PM, for my detailed reveiw. The review for Chapter 16 is incomplete and part of it, and was accidentally posted here.
Krishka chapter 16 . 3/23/2016
Hey there, do you know this little fic of yours has kept me on edge. And with the latest chapters, I feel like punching someone. Never before in my life a story had made me so, well I can't describe it. The helplessness of the characters us so overwhelming, never before my good imagination felt so distressing. Firstly
Jeanalvernia chapter 16 . 1/27/2016
This fic is sooo good! I hope you'll continue writing it :)
RemovalAcctKE chapter 16 . 10/11/2015
I know its been years... but man this is so dramatically good!