Reviews for Never Let On
sleep-ilove-it chapter 20 . 6/3/2016
Yeah! Just finished the entire story, you did say trigger warnings, I just didn't think Quinn's abuse would get to me as I did. But nonetheless beautiful story telling, please come back to writing, I've noticed that you've been gone for sometime.

Thank you for the story!
DeathKeeper56 chapter 20 . 12/19/2015
I read this story with the song facedown by the red jumpsuit apparatus on repeat it enhance the story.
Remmi chapter 7 . 11/1/2015
Heartbreakingly beautiful.
The days are only getting worse with the abuse. Just a matter of time until Quinn really breaks. I don't know how anyone could handle so much abuse... :'(
distractedx chapter 20 . 5/4/2015
I really liked this story, a lot the only problem I had with it is that if this were to happen in real life Quinn's dad would've gotten much worsen than simply having her taken away and made to go to therapy. For severely beating his child to a pulp especially with the evidence that it happened a lot he definitely would've gone to prison and more than likely Quinns mother wouldve also been arrested and charged with neglect.
Guest chapter 20 . 4/4/2015
One of my favorite faberry pieces
Guest chapter 20 . 9/24/2014
So beautiful
E.Elliot chapter 20 . 7/10/2014
I love every part of the history!*-* It's so perfect and... I don't even have words to describe!xD
Guest chapter 20 . 5/17/2014
Intense story. Very well done.
ttandme69 chapter 20 . 5/5/2014
Wow very powerful story & so heart breaking and powerful. I would have thought dad would have been out away when the hospital would have called the cops...which they are obliged to do & Russell would have been hauled away in handcuffs . Thanks for the hard work... Lisa
SillyCommander chapter 20 . 12/17/2013
Amazing
ifyouresure chapter 20 . 11/3/2013
Aw, very sweet touch to add the "so much" that Quinn said all that time ago. I definitely was not expecting a fic like this when I first read the summary. I'm a huge sucker for dark stuff, which sounds kind of horrible, but I enjoyed all the ups and down. Great read, thanks for sharing!
ifyouresure chapter 12 . 11/2/2013
I'm wondering how this story is going to end, because while it has been getting kind of brighter, with some hope and everything, it also seems to be getting worse in a way, so I'm curious to see how you'll pull it off, haha. I really like how you write Rachel as so righteously angry, I think it really fits her. And I definitely love how you bring out the weaker, more insecure side of Quinn.
ifyouresure chapter 7 . 11/2/2013
What gets me is that, even though there is obvious, explicitly angsty sections, everything in its entirety holds a kind of quiet sadness. It's always subtly present (and I guess that's how Faberry has always been, hahaha.), and I love how it's not forced or strained.
ifyouresure chapter 6 . 11/2/2013
Oh man, absolutely terrible in a really wonderful way. It's all very lovely and everything, but that last line; ugh, positively perfect mix of despair and sweetness.
ifyouresure chapter 3 . 11/2/2013
Wow, really captivating. You have me smiling stupidly for the majority of every chapter, but there's always that moment of angst that balances it out that's kind of heartbreaking. Interesting so far!