Reviews for After the Worst
honeyimhom chapter 3 . 8/7/2016
WOW. Emmett the jerk.
Bell 1 chapter 9 . 7/28/2016
As strange as this sounds... thank you for setting Edward right for me again. :D

What a jerk!
Bell 1 chapter 7 . 7/28/2016
How is Edward a doctor already? From the story: ..., but I'm a doctor and I'm thinking like a doctor, not a husband right now!

They had to have their parents' permission to marry because they were both only 17. I gathered that maybe a year, or so has passed since Bella moved back to Forks and the custody battle happened. That would mean Edward and Bella graduated high school and just barely started college. Pre-med students don't do a lot of "doctoring" within the first 4 years. Sure, they can have jobs in hospitals, but they cannot see patients or anything of that sort. This is why that part confused me.
Bell 1 chapter 5 . 7/28/2016
Well, here is why I am not liking this story... #1 - Emmett is a bad guy... #2 - Edward is, gag, the good guy... #3 - Edward and Bella are married. *sigh* #4 - This chapter ends in a cliffhanger... So sad now... Well, on to the next chapter with hope...
Bell 1 chapter 1 . 7/28/2016
Awwww man! You made me think of Emmett as a bad guy, not seeing Bella or EJ after his birth. :( Not cool! :(
Paul's Chooka chapter 15 . 7/4/2016
So i just read some of your reviews and all i can say is some ppl are very rude! I love this story, please keep writting and don't listen to ppl like that! :)
Sassyvampmama chapter 14 . 4/11/2015
Thanks for sharing.
kantorkan chapter 14 . 1/18/2015
Well that was a waste of my time.
kantorkan chapter 12 . 1/18/2015
The dickhead dumped her for some slut then he gets pissed because she moves on with her life and he is stuck with the slut and her shitty family,whine,whine snivel,snivel.
kantorkan chapter 11 . 1/18/2015
Let me guess Peter will start all nice then in a few months he will end up shooting and killing her or stabbing her while they were having a .
kantorkan chapter 10 . 1/18/2015
I told you at the start of the story she needed to stay away from the dickhead let me see he shit on her with some bitch and now he is pissed that he sees her with some one always was an asshole.
kantorkan chapter 9 . 1/18/2015
Where is Peter? after all of the crap she has gone through is he going to be her knight in shining armor or did you just forget about him?
kantorkan chapter 7 . 1/18/2015
Where are you taking this story?
kantorkan chapter 6 . 1/18/2015
That chapter was dumb as hell i'm sorry,Rose is beating on her right up stairs with the family down stairs and she stands there and talks to her instead yelling for help, is Peter?
kantorkan chapter 4 . 1/18/2015
When does Peter show up to sweep her off her feet,and why in hell is she marrying Eddie?