Reviews for After the Worst
Patriciadiane chapter 12 . 4/8
I'm reading too far s t. Did I miss that Alice was a teacher?
Bella, I love you. Edward smiled smugly. WHAT!
Patriciadiane chapter 11 . 4/8
Hopes are high - will life deal her another low blow?
Patriciadiane chapter 10 . 4/8
Really Edward.
Patriciadiane chapter 9 . 4/8
Holy Cow! Did Edward lose his mind? My mind is whirling with where you are going.
Patriciadiane chapter 8 . 4/8
Young, over scheduled, heavy responsibilities, recipe for disaster
Patriciadiane chapter 7 . 4/8
Bed rest must be the pits.
Patriciadiane chapter 6 . 4/8
Rose CRAZY attention needed loser. EJ's abuser obviously.
Emmett blind as a bat certainly.
Patriciadiane chapter 5 . 4/8
Decided to drop it...
Who is bruising EJ? Rosalie or Emmett? Both are bottom feeders but is one even lower. Make them pay...

Separate question if responding to an email from you and message comes back that your mailbox is full and message can't be delivered, is it delivered when space opens?
Patriciadiane chapter 4 . 4/8
So young having such issues. Supportive parents are great. Emmett is all about ego to me. Just having EJ over because of how it looks. Also it hurts everyone.
Patriciadiane chapter 3 . 4/8
Emmett was there and NO ONE told her no wonder she’s angry Do you blame her?
EJ is confused. Why was he named after sperm donor who is going to fight for him. Does Rose know about these plans? I think not since she didn’t know about EJ!
Patriciadiane chapter 2 . 4/8
EJ is so cute. Jasper pissed that Edward kissed her.i can see where his protectiveness is coming from.
Edward has had feelings for Bella for awhile I’m thinking.
Patriciadiane chapter 1 . 4/8
Out of the gates and bam...lots going on.
honeyimhom chapter 3 . 8/7/2016
WOW. Emmett the jerk.
Bell 1 chapter 9 . 7/28/2016
As strange as this sounds... thank you for setting Edward right for me again. :D

What a jerk!
Bell 1 chapter 7 . 7/28/2016
How is Edward a doctor already? From the story: ..., but I'm a doctor and I'm thinking like a doctor, not a husband right now!

They had to have their parents' permission to marry because they were both only 17. I gathered that maybe a year, or so has passed since Bella moved back to Forks and the custody battle happened. That would mean Edward and Bella graduated high school and just barely started college. Pre-med students don't do a lot of "doctoring" within the first 4 years. Sure, they can have jobs in hospitals, but they cannot see patients or anything of that sort. This is why that part confused me.