Reviews for Some Must Watch While Some Must Sleep
Rex Splode chapter 2 . 7/27/2014
I love some of your other stories, including Metamorphoses which I think covers some things that were left outta the show about her change... but man I wish you'd write the whole story with what you've got here as a base for their relationship and how it goes forward. I like how you wrote the others to. Susan and Garibaldi make me laugh, you pretty much nailed them on the head right along with John and Delenn.

I would be interested in seeing the scene that led them to making the jump in their relationship sooner than it was done in the show and I feel it'd make a great story. I always thought the show missed a chance to have that happen when the Markab died, I thought for sure that would be the time she would 'need' him, more so than before; maybe one of those make me feel alive moments some stories use. The perspectives here are cool to, you get some of all the characters, and some of all their thoughts. Write more on this story! and Metamorphoses, lol.
Rokimbo chapter 2 . 3/7/2013
An excellent series! I just love it!
Ardeliah chapter 2 . 11/13/2010
I would love to see more of this story. I never really thought about how the others found out they were seeing each other and I like your thoughts on it. Plus you write very well. :D
Moon FireStar chapter 2 . 9/20/2010
you have to do a morning after reaction...did they go to far?his reaction to what happen? Ivanova trying not to picture the "worse case scenario" if anyone finds out... Garibaldi taking bets "with" his self!;D
2FaceMyFate chapter 2 . 9/11/2010
Oh, wow. That was amazing. You write so beautifully.
Starscape91 chapter 2 . 9/8/2010
Great story! I can't wait to read more!
Nyt Yanse chapter 2 . 8/6/2010
This is an interesting look at the aftereffects of that GROPO incident. It's very artisticly written.
NHPW chapter 2 . 8/5/2010
"I feel very pretty." I love it. LOVE. IT. And I'm a big fan of Sheridan's continued struggle with his Very Human Male Instincts. It's so realistically adorable.

Also love the ending, though you're probably pushing the envelope on the K rating. ;)
NHPW chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Once again, nicely done. You do a great job of putting feeling into your stories; one minute I was laughing with Ivanova and Garibaldi, and the next I truly felt sorry for Sheridan as he realized he might have just screwed it all up for himself. And the pillow talk at the end is adorable. All in all, you make the characters very real, very Human, which I think is what makes it such an easy and enjoyable read.
NWHS chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Cute story. You write Ivanova extremely well.
Nyt Yanse chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
This was a really sweet piece, and I liked the bit with Garibaldi and Ivanova. I am a little surprised at the 'mini confrontation' bit between Sheridan and Delenn, it feels a little OOC, more so than usual. But the end was very fluffy.