Reviews for Proper Punishment
darkroses24 chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
Wow .Angle is just perfect.
I liked that he changed his mind about spanking because Connor hugged him ...aww too cute .
I'maMePanda chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Very well written! I liked both that you had Conner and Angel in chase, because well there is no way Conner wouldn't run. That he got himself out of a worse spanking without even realizing it was great, but considering how much it must have surprised Angel it makes sense.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
I just … I can't seem to bring myself to be too hard on him, you know? I mean, I already sent him to hell." - loved that line.
I thought Connor has every right to be pissed off, Angel took Fred and didnt take Connor?
Willy chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
I always thought Connor needed a good spanking, but that seemed unrealistic on the show, given his ability to fight back. This story makes punishing Connor appear to be a completely realistic option after all, so thanks! :-)
V. L. Crawford chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Great story
achillies-eel chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
LOL I had a feeling Angel wasn't actually finished. Smart Connor for hugging him and making him forget, even if it wasn't intentional; but I'd bet you anything that's not going to work next time. :D

Great job! I was pleasantly surprised to find this was so well written, with a believable characters and emotional reactions. Seriously, a rare commodity these days, that. Great job! On to reading more of your fic...
zona chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
you have wonderful stories
Fiction Ghost Writer chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
Love that the hug surprised both of them!
jnd25 chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
Love this fic can't wait 2 read more like it connor deserved that spanking
ficwriterjet chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Very nice story. I both loved and hated the Angel/Connor relationship in the show. I guess I loved the potential for their relationship, more then I loved the actual relationship. I liked that Gunn was the one who suggested the spanking in the first place - I can see him doing that. I can also see Angel saying 'no way' at first, but then changing his mind as he thought about it. I could understand Connor feeling left out when they all went on the hunt.

I liked the way Angel tried getting Connor to behave with a few swats, and Connor just being pissed about it. The little chase seemed true to the show - they seemed to always be in some kind of physical fight or chase. Loved that Angel was picking Connor up to step up the punishment, but then disregarded that idea completely when Connor hugged him. Aww, I so wish they'd had that kind of moment in the show.

Thanks for the story, it was great.
Lady Schumi chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
I loved it, hope you make a sequel.
key-to-life chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Awwww I loved this, Connor got what he deserved, he should know not to mess with Angel!
applemysteries chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Haha. This story was cute, and I liked the ending. :)
wandamarie chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
it was a good one thanks bull the wooden spoon hurts like hack