Reviews for Blood Moon
silverwinterwhite chapter 10 . 2/20
I love love love it and u should update soon it been years since u have and id love to read more
TheDoctorsTrueCompanion chapter 10 . 11/16/2016
Please please please update!
SilmarienU chapter 4 . 9/16/2016
really enjoyed this so far
KatQueenOfHearts chapter 10 . 9/10/2016
I love it, and i love your oc bella and i hope you update again soon
beth626 chapter 10 . 2/24/2016
I really like this story! Pls come back to it.
Guest chapter 10 . 10/13/2015
I love this story so much ! I hope she end up with Eric ... I mean why hurt alcide by forcing yourself to be with him when you know your in love with Eric ... Update soon
rosered88 chapter 10 . 9/21/2014
You know those moments when you randomly find a story and that story ends up to be amazing and makes you keep on wanting more then you get to the last chapter only to then to find out it isnt complete and hasn't been updated in YEARS! Well that just happened to me. I really enjoyed your story. I hope you someday come back to add more.
Frederick van winkle chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
I have read this story like 5 times and i am still holding out for an update
emberlies chapter 9 . 1/2/2014
I absolutely love this story and I though I can see that it has been almost 3 years since you last updated so the hope of this continuing is not very likely. I am holding on to the hope that you are going to continue this.
grapejuice101 chapter 10 . 10/1/2013
I love it. plz update asap
Guest chapter 10 . 9/18/2013
I'm gonna cry! What happen with the next chap? D':
Hope you're fine (and alive..please be alive, this fic is way too good for end here hahaha)!
Chao :)
JamesNorthman96 chapter 10 . 9/13/2013
Is this the end of the story well I hope not it was starting to get interesting. I was hoping Eric and Isabella would get back together...
Hapsgurl80 chapter 10 . 6/19/2013
Awesome story so far please update soon
Ash22 chapter 10 . 6/14/2013
I love this story! Please continue!
Lil Miss Sunshine14 chapter 10 . 6/4/2013
My my my I love this story more and more ) but I think south Texas is the best ;) does Bella have a Texan accent?