Reviews for High School Life
emily chapter 15 . 3/28
and troy is played by zac efron which i wonder why he would hate himself
angelazzarello94 chapter 44 . 12/6/2013
I think your doing great
Debbie chapter 5 . 8/21/2013
I think it is great I really think that you should somehow in the next chapter,make her get friends.
Jsmoove235 chapter 43 . 8/20/2012
This is very very good story please update soon it's sad that zanessa is over
Guest chapter 28 . 7/21/2012
Guest chapter 43 . 7/16/2012
Hey, I completely understand. I've been having the same trouble with inspiration and just being able to find time to write lately. Life seriously gets in the way even of the things we love the most, like writing. :/ I have been reading your livejournal posts when I remember to, keep up the good work! I hope you'll find time in the future to finish up your stories (just like I hope the same for myself, lol!).
pumpkinking5 chapter 43 . 7/15/2012
Thanks for not deleting the story. I really appreciate it. I have been waiting hoping for an update.

I can truly understand your lack of inspiration especially with Zac and Vanessa not being together. Also, your life is truly full with your commitments and school.

Good for you.

Hopefully, in the near future you will be able to come back and finish the stories. I truly was mesmerized with
them. They were wonderful, romantic and lovely.
musicluvr10 chapter 43 . 7/15/2012
Awe, I wish you weren't going on hiatus but I understand. I'm going into y senior year too and I honestly havent done anything to prepare for it yet (my fault, I know) so I've been freaking out. I hope you get inspiration later on to post more on here and I'm probably gonna go check out your other story in a little while. Good luck with your senior year and have a great rest of your summer! :)
Midnight113 chapter 42 . 4/10/2012
Awesome chapter, it really put me in the Hawaii mood. I wish I was there with them. ;) Love all the Troyella cuteness! Keep it coming and update asap!
pumpkinking5 chapter 42 . 4/9/2012

Cute and sweet. They went to Hawaii with Troy's parents.

I like how Troy and Gabby cuddle together. It showed their love for each other. The nicknames are so sweet and funny at the same time.

good choices of movies. I can understand you choosing them for this chapter!
Zac is my.Life chapter 42 . 4/9/2012
Awh, I love the idea! So cute! :)
yogaluva chapter 42 . 4/9/2012
awesome aww ..they har having a nice vacation together
Bluebell140 chapter 42 . 4/9/2012
Really enjoyable chapter, they're having such fun in Hawaii!
xFirstBadHabit chapter 42 . 4/8/2012
Loved it (:
hopelessromanticgurl chapter 42 . 4/8/2012
Hahaha I started to laugh with Gabriella was like "Zac Efron isn't scary" Great chapter I loved it.

I'd rather you update sooner with smaller chapters but whatever you decide to do is ok with me. I love this story and I'll read it no matter what you decide to do :D

Also random question, does Zac Efron really play a character in the The Lorax? I didn't know he was in that movie.