Reviews for Promises
1tinac chapter 1 . 1/2
Oh thank god they together.
The-Fun-In-Funeral chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
first, i just want to say that i love this! second, i think it's stupid how ppl r "forced" into marriage n say they have no choice... there's always a choice, if u don t want to don't!

*sigh* why do ppl overcomplicate things?
ArgetlamShadowmoon chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
Oh my gosh, so sweet. Loved it. Keep writing.

-Corey
mauralee88 chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
How did I miss this being posted? Damn, so beautiful. Edward just killed me, so heart broken, so sad. Love it. Thank you for sharing.
sessahhh chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Very angsty, very good.
isacz chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
LOVE it!
Julestwentysix chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
So sweet, I was holding my breath just hoping Jasper would turn up and was rewarded with a HEA. Jx
naelany chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
*swallows hard* damn, woman...I'm having a hard time not crying right now, because that...well, I think you know exactly why. *hugs tight* thank you so much, bb. from the bottom of my heart, thank you.
silentlover09 chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
that wss so sweet i loved it hehe nothing is better than a good romance to end the day lmao

till next time bye now
ArcadianMaggie chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Very sweet. Thanks for sharing it with us.
MeiSun chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Yea! :)
Darloudasha chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Very romantic.
Nisa Cullen chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
So sweet and beautiful! But i'm a sucker for people being true to themselves and going with their heart!
LGDIB chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Brilliant! This was so sweet and Jasper coming back to him in the end...it's like a romance novel. This was great bb! Edward and Jasper's family don't know that they've turned away two fantastic people. Oh well their lose. I love a HEA!

LGDIB
Evil Jenyus chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Beautiful. Not exactly deserving of the M rating, but I wouldn't have gotten to read such a beautifully written fic if it wasn't, so I can't exactly complain the lack of smut. Loved it.

Sincerely,