Reviews for Oceanic
Capricorn75 chapter 2 . 7/31/2010
My heart skipped a beat, too!
gagator chapter 2 . 7/31/2010
I like. Keep it coming :)
LibraryLady08 chapter 2 . 7/31/2010
I like fluffy stories best. :)

-MJ
annniej13 chapter 2 . 7/31/2010
Ooh love a little jealous Edward. A lot. Great chap :)

xxoo

a
annniej13 chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
LOL. I'm dying. Love this. Made me laugh and smile. It's amazing how well you portray their friendship and banter with just one chapter.

xxoo

a
pipelynn chapter 2 . 7/31/2010
i really enjoy the length of these chapters and the light fun and tension with e and b trying to figure this all out...
pipelynn chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
This is awesome! so fun, and glad it started quickly, not all drawn out!
MtAiryGrl chapter 2 . 7/31/2010
Hot.
songster chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Hah, something tells me Jake is getting left on the beach, well, maybe eventually. Oh, and waterbeds. I think they have improved some from the originals. Have channels and whatnot to keep the water from so much wave actions. The originals could make you seasick. And movement, any movement, no matter how small was automatically translated from one side to the other. They were the worst things to sleep on, but that really wasn't the point behind them anyway. LOL.
meadow11 chapter 2 . 7/31/2010
I like!
meadow11 chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
too fun! love it already :)
manda2784 chapter 2 . 7/31/2010
Oooh, I like this so far :)
interested party chapter 2 . 7/31/2010
Girl, love you, love everything you write, and I love they way you spoil us with the 2 a day postings. I love light and fluffy (angst is so hard on me) so I did a little happy dance when you said this won't be heavy. It will make my day to get your postings, just like it always does!
readingmama chapter 2 . 7/31/2010
I love the visual of puupy Jake playing frisbee. LOL. I wonder what the fall out will be of Edward kissing her then and there. I like it!
gossip-bangkok chapter 2 . 7/31/2010
Thank you very much..

mmmm... I can't wait for the next chapter..

Does Edward realize that he has a 'thing' for Bella? LOL! :P