Reviews for Oceanic
FFpassion chapter 3 . 8/1/2010
oh god what a silly move by Edward, so whats up with him, he's giving me whip lash. Does he like Bella or not? why hurt her by saying he had used the bed with Lauren? if he did it to make her jealous then his point was made, or did he just tell her that because he was jealous that Jake was coming? hmmm you have given me so much to think about.

Looking forward to the next update.

love your work.

Irene

xx
ilovekittenz chapter 2 . 8/1/2010
They turned their jealous feelings and frustrations into game competition. I'm glad they didn't drown!

I loved the moment at the end when her heart skipped a beat.
maria2906 chapter 3 . 8/1/2010
oh oh :/

ugh these two need to have a serious honest conversation!

I will not be reading this storyline from your prompts, since you posted it as a different story, I'm going to follow it here, like I did with Curtains :)

Though it's soooo hard not to take a peak at the chapters from the prompts and see what will happen lol! But I have tons of storylines to follow from the prompts so I'll be a good girl and wait for the next chapter!
ilovekittenz chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
cuteness! Love it so far.
Hadley Hemingway chapter 2 . 8/1/2010
Noooooo...I'm sitting here with my tongue hanging out, waiting patiently (not) for more, more, more! This is a lot of fun!
angelspinknose chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Glad I found your stories. I really enjoy your style of writing.
Parker137 chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Hahaha... I love the title if the story in relation to the water bed. I like fluff- I'm sure you will do it well. Thank you!
nondescript user chapter 2 . 8/1/2010
I appear to be a little behind on getting to these chapters - I can't wait to see where this goes, and just as it did with Curtains, the double updates a day will greatly satisfy. Thanks for sharing!
Luvtwismut chapter 2 . 8/1/2010
So these guys are in high school. Ed's the playa with the waterbed that mama and pop bought - too funny;)

I love how you're building up the sexual tension - you're always amazing at that! I'm looking forward to more tension.
pilotnana chapter 2 . 8/1/2010
aww..Reading Oceanic for the second time is almost better than the first! :)
hotandcold chapter 2 . 8/1/2010
Awww, the end of this chapter made my heart flutter.

I'm so excited for a little light hearted fun. And the water bed. We will get the full description when the time comes, right?
romanysue chapter 2 . 8/1/2010
I'm hooked and it's only chapter 2! Lovely. X
jerseyhalliwell chapter 2 . 8/1/2010
i'm cheering for edward in this story! :)
Gennell chapter 2 . 7/31/2010
Why fight it, right? I am enjoying this story.
Scarlett72 chapter 2 . 7/31/2010
This is really fun. I'm glad you decided to expand it. I'm looking forward to being along for the ride! :)
1,386 | « Prev Page 1 .. 77 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 .. Last Next »