Reviews for Oceanic
Hadley Hemingway chapter 2 . 8/1/2010
Noooooo...I'm sitting here with my tongue hanging out, waiting patiently (not) for more, more, more! This is a lot of fun!
angelspinknose chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Glad I found your stories. I really enjoy your style of writing.
Parker137 chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Hahaha... I love the title if the story in relation to the water bed. I like fluff- I'm sure you will do it well. Thank you!
ginginlee chapter 2 . 8/1/2010
I appear to be a little behind on getting to these chapters - I can't wait to see where this goes, and just as it did with Curtains, the double updates a day will greatly satisfy. Thanks for sharing!
Luvtwismut chapter 2 . 8/1/2010
So these guys are in high school. Ed's the playa with the waterbed that mama and pop bought - too funny;)

I love how you're building up the sexual tension - you're always amazing at that! I'm looking forward to more tension.
pilotnana chapter 2 . 8/1/2010
aww..Reading Oceanic for the second time is almost better than the first! :)
hotandcold chapter 2 . 8/1/2010
Awww, the end of this chapter made my heart flutter.

I'm so excited for a little light hearted fun. And the water bed. We will get the full description when the time comes, right?
romanysue chapter 2 . 8/1/2010
I'm hooked and it's only chapter 2! Lovely. X
jerseyhalliwell chapter 2 . 8/1/2010
i'm cheering for edward in this story! :)
Gennell chapter 2 . 7/31/2010
Why fight it, right? I am enjoying this story.
Scarlett72 chapter 2 . 7/31/2010
This is really fun. I'm glad you decided to expand it. I'm looking forward to being along for the ride! :)
JLalways chapter 2 . 7/31/2010
I read this as part of your wit fit prompts but reading it again, i am really enjoying getting into the story again.
vanilladoubleshot chapter 2 . 7/31/2010
You write the best Edwards and Bellas.
Capricorn75 chapter 2 . 7/31/2010
My heart skipped a beat, too!
gagator chapter 2 . 7/31/2010
I like. Keep it coming :)
1,382 | « Prev Page 1 .. 77 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 .. Last Next »