Reviews for Oceanic
talk about ego.. LOL! :P

Love it

Thanks ;)
ltlerthqak chapter 2 . 7/31/2010
I have to tell you - you've done so well with these wit-fit prompts. I love them! I actually have an e-mail sitting in my box to remind myself to go through them one day and read some of the stories in there in some kind of order. Of course I also have a note to re-read Volition again as there is nothing like Irishward to set this Irish girl's heart aflutter!
ltlerthqak chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
There's enough "depth and meaning" out there (which usually leads to angst which leads to me...crying...it's deperssing really). I need some lighthearted fic and I love this so far!
kazbar65 chapter 2 . 7/31/2010
Butterflies in my tummy. So delicious, so sweet, so experimental, oh so naughty and oh so right. Jacob is going to be really pissed once he finds out. Edward sneaking a kiss from Bella
kazbar65 chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Brilliant. Gotta love a waterbed. Helps keep the rthymn going. Love the playfulness of these two. Mmmm friends who just realized that maybe you could be more than just a friend. The anticipation. Loving it!
Nicffwhisperer chapter 2 . 7/31/2010
aww sweet, I hope they become a couple
KG15 chapter 2 . 7/31/2010
Loving the new story!
loca37 chapter 2 . 7/31/2010
Loving this already.
jimemon chapter 2 . 7/31/2010
Who would have guessed water beds had this kind of power? Great update, so excited about a new story from you :)
Rebadams7 chapter 2 . 7/31/2010
Alrightttt

this falls into what I call naughty organic fun

It feels a bit naughty when 2 friends find there is more

especially when there are other hearts in play

organic - as in natural

do I hafta explain fun.

This little fic may inspire me !

Laters

Reb
moniquecullen chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
I was hoping you would do a continuation of this story. I really like it when I was reading it in the set of witfits you wrote.
dharma.issued chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
naw that was cute lol
Buboobear chapter 2 . 7/31/2010
I love his cockiness. I do. I can't help it.
Buboobear chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Totally can't help but smile when reading this chapter! Haha. Waterbed. Nicce.
ikss chapter 2 . 7/31/2010
Yay! Something new from Rochelle.

What fun. I'm looking forward to these bright little nuggets each day. :)

xoxo