Reviews for Oceanic
meadow11 chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
too fun! love it already :)
manda2784 chapter 2 . 7/31/2010
Oooh, I like this so far :)
interested party chapter 2 . 7/31/2010
Girl, love you, love everything you write, and I love they way you spoil us with the 2 a day postings. I love light and fluffy (angst is so hard on me) so I did a little happy dance when you said this won't be heavy. It will make my day to get your postings, just like it always does!
readingmama chapter 2 . 7/31/2010
I love the visual of puupy Jake playing frisbee. LOL. I wonder what the fall out will be of Edward kissing her then and there. I like it!
gossip-bangkok chapter 2 . 7/31/2010
Thank you very much..

mmmm... I can't wait for the next chapter..

Does Edward realize that he has a 'thing' for Bella? LOL! :P
gossip-bangkok chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
talk about ego.. LOL! :P

Love it

Thanks ;)
ltlerthqak chapter 2 . 7/31/2010
I have to tell you - you've done so well with these wit-fit prompts. I love them! I actually have an e-mail sitting in my box to remind myself to go through them one day and read some of the stories in there in some kind of order. Of course I also have a note to re-read Volition again as there is nothing like Irishward to set this Irish girl's heart aflutter!
ltlerthqak chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
There's enough "depth and meaning" out there (which usually leads to angst which leads to me...crying...it's deperssing really). I need some lighthearted fic and I love this so far!
kazbar65 chapter 2 . 7/31/2010
Butterflies in my tummy. So delicious, so sweet, so experimental, oh so naughty and oh so right. Jacob is going to be really pissed once he finds out. Edward sneaking a kiss from Bella
kazbar65 chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Brilliant. Gotta love a waterbed. Helps keep the rthymn going. Love the playfulness of these two. Mmmm friends who just realized that maybe you could be more than just a friend. The anticipation. Loving it!
Nicffwhisperer chapter 2 . 7/31/2010
aww sweet, I hope they become a couple
KG15 chapter 2 . 7/31/2010
Loving the new story!
loca37 chapter 2 . 7/31/2010
Loving this already.
jimemon chapter 2 . 7/31/2010
Who would have guessed water beds had this kind of power? Great update, so excited about a new story from you :)
Rebadams7 chapter 2 . 7/31/2010
Alrightttt

this falls into what I call naughty organic fun

It feels a bit naughty when 2 friends find there is more

especially when there are other hearts in play

organic - as in natural

do I hafta explain fun.

This little fic may inspire me !

Laters