Reviews for Happy Like Us
Eleid chapter 4 . 3/9/2013
boring
Stephanie-MS chapter 4 . 8/23/2012
Right the whole Kara/Victor thing? remind you of oh idk Lois and Clark season 4? :P yes im talking about the half naked thing lol.
darri2346 chapter 4 . 1/16/2011
omg never thought about tess/bruce but it could totally work! please update soon(:
MinakoTrickster chapter 4 . 9/17/2010
I found the matchmaking betweent the two cousins cutely adorble. I'm curious to see who else falls prey. :)
wizziewoo123 chapter 4 . 9/3/2010
just found this and i gotta say ilove it! cant wait for the last chapter but personaly i hope you do more!
iheartBL chapter 3 . 8/20/2010
Bart/Mia aww so cute. Kent-Lane spawn, Oliver's hilarious, and Chloe is very sneaky. UD soon.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/20/2010
I know lois & chloe are close but wouldn't be Clois chose to tell everyone even Ollie that she pregnant
iheartBL chapter 2 . 8/13/2010
Haha. Loved the randomness of it all. I didn't even realize it was Carter. I kind of thought this chapter would have been about Victor, but you surprised me. Chloe's water broke...uh-oh. Can't wait to see who gets matched next
Stop Dreaming chapter 2 . 8/12/2010
Hahaha loved the randomness of it all.

oh o Her waters have broken lol...

Looking forward to reading more :)
jade2nightwing chapter 2 . 8/12/2010
it toke me a while to figner out who the guy was. at first i thought mayne dick from batman
Underwater Daydreamer chapter 2 . 8/12/2010
it's a really good story and seems to have real potential. i just have one question though...WHERE'S CLARK? he's only been mentioned like twice in this whole story. but other than that little detail i really enjoy reading it.i hope that you continue.

Samse
Miranda Aurelia chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Great fic! I love to see a continuation with Bart/Mia, lol, but I know that may not be everyone's cup of tea.
jade2nightwing chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
bart i just love hi and want him to b happy. how about with kara
DirectorDanvers chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
great start how about Bart and Olivers sidekick speedy
Stop Dreaming chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Hahaha. Loved this, thought it was cute and funny. Would love to read more of this and see hlow the Chlo-Lo matchmaking would help the rest of the team. Great job.