Reviews for With The Drop Of A Fork
DeiStarr chapter 11 . 7/27
If anyone adopts this, will you post a notice about it as an additional chapter to notify everyone that loved it so far? Please?
xDextra chapter 4 . 8/23/2014
Wait! I haven't finished the chapter yet but I've been struck with inspiration! I'm having sausage for breakfast! BRB! 0.0
Guest chapter 3 . 6/3/2014
Hufflepuffs are evil geniuses. Who knew?
luv-blonde-bunny chapter 11 . 1/15/2014
aww, well i understand. thanks for letting us know and for being so dedicated to your work that you'd go so far as to stop when you feel you can't do justice to the story. it's a very considerate thing to do and demonstrates your deep love of the story and writing. i hope to see more of your work in the future
Guest chapter 11 . 1/5/2014
You know, as is, the story could be wrapped up pretty nicely with just another couple of paragraphs at the last chapter (as an open end for example). If one is looking for a bit of fluffiness - in this case, Harry's ability to finally see what was always there and do something about it - it would be the perfect ending.
It would certainly do the story some justice by going from the unwanted status of "Discontinued" to "Complete" (even if by doing that, you'll disappoint the ones looking for the smut), not to mention, if you ever get your inspiration back, you could always do a sequel and address the points of the plot that you consider that hadn't had the chance to be worked.
You're a very good writer, don't give up, just take your time.
Guest chapter 11 . 10/29/2013
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :'(
Lepercohn97 chapter 11 . 4/28/2013
OMG! I LOVED it! It was AMAZING! I wish there was more to the story!
Gemstones chapter 11 . 1/23/2013
Hi it was sad to learn you discontinued this fic but since you have offered for others to continue this just wondering if you had handed this ober to somebody and to whom? I would like to see some closure for this wonderful fic.
Anonymous chapter 11 . 12/30/2012
I'm sorry to hear that you could not continue this story, as an English major I understand how difficult it is to overcome writersblock but I hope that you find someone else to continue this story because I would hate to see such an aspiring story just go to waste.

Best Wishes in your future endeavors :)
Inyx S H Trick chapter 11 . 12/17/2012
It's a shame you've lost your inspiration. I don't usually read HarryxDraco nor stories that are discontinued, but your idea seemed very original and I am already following another promising story of yours, so I gave it a try... I definitely don't regret reading this since you did a wonderful job with Harry's thought processes and I hope that if you get inspired again before someone takes over your work, you will try to continue with this plot.
I wish you the best of luck in continuing your other stories and will check them out in due time!
harrietpotter777 chapter 11 . 10/4/2012
if you'd like i'll finish it. its really good. :)
Lang Krista chapter 11 . 9/28/2012
Hello,
Well I won't lie, I am most disappointed about this because I thought this story was excellent and I liked how the DM/HP relationship is developing without any sort of creature inheritance or whatnot.
However, as an author myself, and not a very constant one at that, I fully understand how writer's block/lack of inspiration can cripple one's work. I just hope you find a good writer to take up the story. If you do, I would ask you to kindly post another "chapter" here to tell your readers where to find the "new" story.
Thank you!
Guest chapter 11 . 9/22/2012
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO how could you?
lilz54 chapter 11 . 9/10/2012
I really loved this story so it made me sad to hear that you have reached a point where you couldn't continue. I hope this doesn't mean that you will completely stop writing as I think you have a talent that is worth sharing.
Crimson's Raining chapter 11 . 9/4/2012
Sad dayyyyyyyy I love the way you write but if you've hit the roadblock of writers block I understand :( i'm sad but I understand