Reviews for Of Age and Wisdom
Static O. Sventura chapter 10 . 5/13/2012
I wasn't sure if I should feel sorry for Sam or laugh my head off :)
bartlebead chapter 8 . 1/28/2011
hysterical and exciting!
Bartlebead chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Danielle Steele novel! Perfect!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
great story so far :-) really. amazing.
XxTypoMasterxX chapter 10 . 11/8/2010
aww, poor Sammy :(
CeCe Away chapter 10 . 11/7/2010
*he'd inevitably suffer at the hands of the elderly* Hah!

I do so love the smooth way you write. This was grand and fun and scary.
DarkWalker667 chapter 10 . 11/7/2010
awww. good ending!
Clamminup chapter 10 . 11/7/2010
Awwwwww omg Sammy. This was so cute weird but cute i love how dean was such a good brother and I hope Marcia died or something thank you for the grate story!
Queen Bee chapter 10 . 11/7/2010
Loved your story! The funny thing about fear is that it isn't always rational, spell or no spell. Loved how patient and protective Dean was and that in the end, Sammy was himself again. Great job!
samgirl19 chapter 9 . 11/5/2010
awwww poor sam and i hope she is a witch so dean can have something to get rid of
ephiny63 chapter 9 . 11/5/2010
OOOOOOhhhh no you don't! Don't stop this story now! You can't leave Sammy so traumatised and Dean alone with Marcia. Don't take so much notice of the reviews, I learnt a long time ago and many stories without a lot of reviews that you can't rely on them. Instead check your stats, I get more out of seeing how many read them on a daily, weekly or monthly basis.

Keep writing and keep smiling! Gotta keep limp Sam going!

Shelley
The Banana Nut Muffin chapter 9 . 11/4/2010
This definitely caught my attention, and you have such an interesting, insightful way of writing your characters. I like how Sam thinks all of his actions out, and you can really visualize his fear of wrinkles. He reminds me of a little boy in this story, wanting his brother's praise all the time and needing to be comforted. :)

Dean's being so understanding in this story, but it's not overkill because he still makes fun of his brother. I can't figure out what's going on with Marcia, but I'm pretty sure she's not an actual witch. She just sounds like a prim and proper prude old bird. Still, there's always evil of some kind when the Winchesters are around.

Fantastic story! I'm curious to see what all the fuss is about, and if Sammy will keel over from fear or not. C:
Colby's girl chapter 9 . 11/3/2010
Of course I want you to continue, I need to know what's up with Sam. Is Marcia a witch? Is Dean in danger?

Please continue.
blackstarz chapter 9 . 11/3/2010
i like it! keep it going poor sammy and what a mean old lady!
DarkWalker667 chapter 9 . 11/3/2010
awww! will sammy make it to the impala? will dean open up a can of whoop-ass on that witch? update, please!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »