Reviews for Tell Me
Shirubagure chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
OMG! That was the best poem I have ever read about allen! it was very good!
Eventideless chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
I spent hours trying to find a good poems-fic of Allen Walker and this one is the best so far. You really nailed the rhymes. My favorite line is; "Tell me, does your mask ever save you, clown?". That got me wandering; 'Yeah, Allen, have your mask of Mana (or crown clown) ever save you?'. I'm gald to have found this and I enjoy every seconds reading this poem. It's really great. I love the angst, the drama. I expect more great poems and the likes from you :)

— nanachin999
Neonlights chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
lovely! there was a lovely kind of soft, gentle and sad feel to it if that makes any sense. well done.
Thereisnoonehereanymore chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
This was actually pretty interesting. I'm not used to reading poem fics, let alone ones that actually rhyme. I think it would have been a lot better if you had either stuck to the same ending sound in all of the stanzas or changed the ending sounds of the lines in each stanza. I don't know why but the repeated 'ate' sound distracted me a lot from the whole of this poem. I also think that it is a tad too dark for Allen's character. Despite the fact that he has this looming fear of losing himself to the Fourteenth, he still fights on and has something to strive for and look forward to: His friends and the people he cares about. If you could capture that a little more I think that this poem would have been even better then it is. Although, as I stated before, I do like it. I also like how you directly referenced the Fourteenth in the last stanza. It made the struggle he goes through throughout the whole poem seem more solid rather then just passing phrases.

Oh, and I really like the line 'Tell me, does your mask ever save you, clown?'. I thought it was pretty...awesome. Impacting. It made me feel a little something, even if I don't exactly have the words to describe the feeling.
mgsab123 chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
uhhh wow? i dont know wat else to say, i'm sort of speechless with slight envy xD rlly, rlly good
kim-onka chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
...so you wanted to get a request about Allen?

Again, beautiful and profound poem. I love the repetition at the end of each stanza. It was great to read.
Allen the Musician chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
-tackle hugs- I LOVE IT! That was angsty and it just fit the character so well. You did an absolutely amazing job with this, which I knew you would, but it exceeded even my high expectations. Great job!

Play on... The Musician