Reviews for Passionate Declarations
Guest chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
Cute.
Proud to be Plug chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
This is pretty good. The characters are IC. It wouldn't be as good as When Doom Met Death, but it is nonetheless pretty decent. Rachel ought to remember about the skeleton thing, but she is kind of impulsive, so it actually makes sense that she wouldn't think of that.

Nico's angsty moment is written well. It's not overdone, and makes sense. Mind you, Rachel can be just as emotionally up-and-down-y as Nico.

So, yeah. Overall, nice job!

-ProudtobePlug
obscurity works chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
I like this; yes, I really do. It's amusing if you squint. ;)

I'm going to read some of your other stories - and review them as well. :)
Her.Royal.Cheesyness chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
*pokes* Hi. :D

Nice idea, Musa. Good to see this isn't one of those uber-fluffy and sappy stories (those can be done well, of course, though). Rachel seemed perfectly IC, and Nico did too, and the way he reacted to the skeletons not being wanted was really interesting, and one of the main reasons I like this, because I'd never really considered this side of him, but once I think about it, it makes sense.

The ending, though quite nice was still a little abrupt, but I haven't read the prevous version so I can't compare it to that; I think it would have been better if you had focussed on what happened directly after Rachel's speech and elaborated a little more, and then did a summary of what went on in the night.

Also I spotted a few typos, but nothing major. :)
Haha bye chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
I think it was great :D I don't really see Nico as emo, just because he's dark doesn't mean he's emo. But this story really was awesome, and kinda went against all the other emo!Nico-type stories. It's was just agnst-y which I like :D
cindella204 chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Like everyone else said the ending is abrupt but this was very well written fiction. Both Nico and Rachel seem perfectly in character and this could be something that actually happens. And good angst.

-cindella204
escape artist's son chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Very melodramatic, and I liked it.

It is kind of abrupt at the end, but otherwise, pretty good.

"Feed your poor misleaded soul some chicken soup?"

I love that line.
I am soooo not dramatic chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
you just gotta love someone being melodramatic. really good story even though i don't like redheads
Daughter Of Poseiden chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
Haha that was cute? In a strange creepy wierd way :p
Percabethfan11940 chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
its cool, but i dont really get it...its kinda abrupt, but its a really good idea.
Jullytta chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
wow! Rachel was really melodramatic!

I liked it. :D
PennyOfTheWild chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Er, on the contrary: I didn't think he was That out-of-character. (Angsting Is what Nico does best, after all.) And Rachel was completely in character. Honest.

The only CC I can offer is that the ending is a teensy weensy bit abrupt. But - I don't know how to make it less abrupt, so I really am in no position to say that it is, now, am I?

I feel your pain about writing romance. - just so you know, though? - this wasn't cliched, or cheesy or melodramatic. Quite the opposite - this is great stuff.

(I love how you're so productive all of a sudden. - love it love it love it. XD)
monkkeyslut chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
i honestly think Nico was WONDERFUL and that you should ignore cupcakes review. I mean, yeah the fury thing might have been right, but at least you put yourself out there and upload stories, meanwhile this person didn't even have the decency to sign in.

so anyways, along with the story...

i lovelovelove your nico/rachel stories, i have a few myself but I really like yours, especially this one.

Mindrider chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Personally, I liked it. I think that the fact that you can come up with an entire argument over the fact that Rachel finds Nico's skeletons creepy is pretty good. I guess Cupcake was right about the Fury thing but I don't think it really matters. Same with the ooc thing. I liked it a lot.
ForeverSisters chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Aww, that's so cute. I just love Nico and Rachel together. Their so cute... sigh.. you gotta write more!