Reviews for A New Start
ranger5 chapter 6 . 1/27/2012
Nice story with some really good plot ideas. I don't think I've ever read one where Naruto kills Sasuke at the village to keep him from leaving. I hope you decide to come back to this one with updates.
T-Biggz chapter 6 . 11/17/2011
In the future I hope Hinata gets as much relationship development as Temari does.

Also it will be nice to see how Naruto's skills develop under a different mindset than the ones used by people from Konoha.
reven228 chapter 6 . 2/12/2011
Keep goin, stay golden
fanficreader71 chapter 6 . 2/12/2011
Good chapter, I will be looking foward to reading your next update.
Fox Boss chapter 6 . 2/10/2011
I say Naruto/Temari/Hinata/Kyuubi.
scione chapter 6 . 2/8/2011
i got to say i love story's like this where naruto finds love with Temari or any other girl out side leaf was one i read long ago about naruto going to suna and finding away to bring water and tree's to them it was good story hope you keep up nice job.
notgonnasay09 chapter 6 . 2/8/2011
That was a cute little scene between the two blonds. It nicely contrasted everything else in this chapter quite nicely. Overall, a very pleasant update.
Wyrtha chapter 5 . 12/9/2010
Good chapter, I hope Chiyo is able to fully help Naruto and that the Leaf pays for this treachery.
RPGuy777 chapter 5 . 11/19/2010
awesome chapter keep up the good work
notgonnasay09 chapter 5 . 11/19/2010
You wrote a great execution scene for Sasuke. The fight was great and worked out well for what might have happened had Sasuke died inside the village by Naruto's hands. The scenes with Temari and Chiyo were also spot-on. A great chapter overall.
Shika The Brain chapter 4 . 8/11/2010
Man it really sucks seeing Naruto a mere shell of what he once was and so pwerless now. I like how you're developing Temari's feelings for Naruto. I do have one gripe, I could see some of Naruto's friends talking smack about him like Kiba and Neji for being the Kyuubi containor. However, I can't see Shino doing that as he suffers a similar plight to Naruto of hosting an entire colony of insects within him which freaks most people out. So, I would think he more than anyone would understand what Naruto goes through and sympathize with him.
Wyrtha chapter 4 . 8/10/2010
Nice chapter, but it's really sad to see Naruto in such a state, though I got to wonder if Chiyo can help him with those seals and remove at least the most detrimental ones after all she is a seal master/mistress herself.
LonewolfBloodstorm chapter 4 . 8/10/2010
i kinda think naruto needs temari and hinata before he goes insane. maybe hinata will get so fustrated shea will ask to go to naruto. wich i dont mind. i kinda like the idea of temari hinata and naruto all together.
GenoBeast chapter 2 . 8/8/2010
The ending with Gaara was nice and Temari's interaction with Naruto was good.
GenoBeast chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
...Im not really sure about this story. You like other fanfic writers are saying the Hokage does not have the power to protect her shinobi and even if they question her decision they still need to get proof.