Reviews for Final Fantasy 7 Truth or Dare
YoukoTamakoHime chapter 3 . 9/20/2014
Hi, my name is PrincessDemonKing410 but you can call me Princess, Demon, King DemonKing or whatever you want w! Also I have 5 dares and 3 truths!

1. Tifa- Please punch anyone you hate.
2. Vincent- Slap anyone you hard. HARD. And 10 times.
3. Cloud- I give you a dare pass! _
4. Sephiroth- Same as Cloud! _
5- Zack- Stab Hojo in the heart. DO IT OR ELSE. *brings out a broadsword, a machine gun, 5grenades and 20 knives*

1. Tifa- Do you like Cloud? *menacing aura* If you do, I won't try to tear out your eyeballs and cut off your legs and arms_ *is holding a knife*
2. Vincent- Are you gay? Just asking, no offense.
3. Reno- Do you like somebody?

Me: Well, that's all... Oh, wait! I also want to be included in this Truth or dare fanfiction! Pleasepleaseplease!
Kirito (from SAO but him from GGO Season 2 and a TOTAL girl): *sighs* Anyway, I'll be replacing Tomoe right now because he is sick, even though demons don't get sick.
Me: Also, include Kirito over here! *points to Kirito*
Kirito: EH?! WHAT, NO!
Me: She said YES! _
visitor chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
thisle be fun ok cloud has to shave his head tifa has to fart really loud so that everyone can it in a bus yuffie has to give all her materia to shinra with a smile on her face barret has to shoot his normal hand with his gun hand cid has to quit smoking sephiroth has to hug and kiss hojo and say i love u daddy cait sith has to be thrown in a room with aggresivle gorrilas zack has to 1 trillion squats rude has to smash all his glasses ever borrowing count too vncent go bck and slep in coffn and not com back
sixtwo-winged clown god chapter 1 . 2/1/2011

seph:skewer tifa,aerith,yuffie in one stab.

cloud:force seph to drink OVER NINE THOUUUUUSAAAAANNNDDDD tons of potasium cyanide.

seph:survive ten million centuries in the fangirl pit.

zack:kill aerith.

tifa:kill cloud.

cloud:run around randomly shouting IMAH FIRIN MAH LAZOR
Chaos Lord Bahamut chapter 3 . 10/3/2010
i have a dare for cloud and zack...summon the most powerful summons on hojo and then give the remains to vincent...
CU Administration chapter 3 . 9/20/2010
Your fic is in violation of the FF. Net rules.

1, Non-stories: lists, bloopers, polls, previews, challenges, author notes, and etc.

5. Any form of interactive entry: choose your adventure, second person/you based, Q&As, and etc.

6. Chat/script format and keyboard dialogue based entries.

You are not allowed to ask your reviewers to give you dares. I suggest asking them through messages or review replies. It's interactive otherwise.

Script form is also not allowed. Writing it in story form instead of like this will fix that. Show us what's going on with the characters instead of just writing a bunch of dialogue.

Your last chapter is an author's note. That should be on your page and not in the story. Right now, you have made yourself a target for the people who are trying to inform others about.

[Critics United ]
pensuka chapter 3 . 9/20/2010
yo i got some good dares here

cloud kiss tifa french kiss style to be exact

zack you have to fight reno to the death
Angelgirl651 chapter 3 . 9/16/2010
Hey I'm angel

I dare chaos to kill hojo and PLEASE LET HIM STAY DEAD D

I dare Cloud to confess his Tifa ;) you know its true Cloud.

I dare Reno to dance to Britney spears womanizer cause he is one

Cissnei I dare you to dance to Obsessed with Tifa Aerith as background dancers

Kunsel its not fair you don't have anyone to be paired with anyone you now have Cissnei. ;P

Zack just wanna tell you how awesome you are

Sephiroth I hate you

Vincent I dare you you makeout with Yuffie.

next time!
Hook Prosthesis chapter 2 . 9/6/2010
Aww, poor Hojo... LOL this is pretty entertaining, for having so many out of fandom influences in it.
Kyui chapter 3 . 9/3/2010
:3 i dare cloud to crossdress and seduce sephiroth, and zack without telling them. fuahahaaa *thinks back to ff7 crossdress mission*
BlackXII chapter 3 . 9/2/2010
*Jonathan My FF7 OC from my Upcoming story sees this story* FINALLY! A CHANCE TO GET MY REVENGE ON HOJO!

*Comes in* What the heck is going on now jonathan? ooh FF7 ToD never see those. ok a few Truths or dares.

*Jonathan* I got one For Hojo. *Jumps in and assassinates him* HAHAHAHAHA THATS FOR mine and Sephiroth's mom fool!

... Jonathan why did you do that for?

*Jonathan* Dont blame me blame my dad *points at Vincent* hi pop.

Well without further ado my dares,

reno, do you know some Kingdom hearts fans Compare you to Axel? Doesnt that bother you at all?

Rude, do you shave your head? just curious.

*Jonathan Charges at Sephiroth* CHAAAAAAAAAAAARGE!

*Grabs Him* NOT NOW JOnathan! LATER Maybe.

Anyway thats all I Have to start off this with. hope to see you next time.
Christie Cookie chapter 3 . 9/2/2010
Heh, this is quite funny. I have a dare for Tifa, and a truth for Rufus. Mwahah.

Tifa - I dare you to kiss Rufus. Yes, I'm twisted.

Rufus - BE HONEST. Tell me how it felt.
Hidden By Shadow chapter 3 . 9/2/2010
Hojo: For constantly splicing everything with Jenova cells, has to spend twenty-four hours handcuffed to Jenova whilst she is suffering from a sugar-high.

Vincent: Has to lighten up, therefore is going to be spending time with Yuffie, Selphie (FF8), Riku (FF10) and Vanille (FF13) at the Gold Saucer.

Sephiroth: Has to be stabbed through the back by Aeris using the Mesamune and then tell the Aeris fans why he shouldn't be blamed for her death.

Reno: Must go to an alcoholics anonymous meeting.
Riayna Darkheart chapter 3 . 9/1/2010

Are you serious?

ThisLord Kelvin guy, I just checked him out, and I must say reading that person's page gave me a very bad, sick feeling in the pit of my stomach.

What story got deleted?

Could you copy and paste a copy of it to me?

I mean, critiquing is one thing, deleting is another.

I honestly don't mind and think a little bit of pointer and critizing is goid, but to report and destroy someones hard work is both heartless and inconsiderate.

That guy just made me so mad.

No, I am not flaming, but believe me I am ANGRY now.

Definitly going to lose some precious sleep time now.

That person should have just flat out said something like 'I noticed this, this,and that was wrong. I advise you go over your work' or something to that effect.

Can you re-post your deleted work under a different title and modify it so it goes through.

I also recommend contacting this Kelvin guy and make it clear you did Not appreciate your story being reported and taken down, that not everyone is perfect, and that you would like if he/she sends a notice stating what is wrong instead of just reporting your story without warning the way he/she did.

I feel that this should be adressed, politely and civily, so you can prevent this upset from hapening to this story as well.

Yes, I forgot to log in. And yes, the identity seen with this message is the same as my accont's pen name. Same person, no lie. In case you were wondering.

And wow, I never knew people like Kelvin existed.

PS: Truthfully, I Like and Prefer the script format and have seen many a sucessful ToD/Q&A with it. What is so bad about it?
KH530 chapter 2 . 8/22/2010
I dare Vincent to kiss Aerith in front of Cloud

I dare Cloud to kiss Yuffie infront of Vincent

I dare Sephiroth to do me a favor and kill that jackass Hojo (as you can guess i hate him)

I dare Zack to hit Tifa