Reviews for Once Upon A December
Guest chapter 10 . 9/19/2019
It makes no sense that Sam would do that
twilight80 chapter 15 . 10/16/2018
Need a sequel
Margaret clark chapter 15 . 9/19/2017
I cried at the end
problematic.fav chapter 1 . 7/30/2016
Actually the reason Billy is in the wheelchair is bc he got paralyzed in the same car accident that killed his wife
vicky86 chapter 1 . 1/1/2016
Kool
cabbagekool chapter 15 . 12/30/2015
i reaaaaally liked this story! it has a bit of drama, but just the right amount that it makes a fun story to read. i wish it had more chapters, because i was really enjoying this story :)
Tokyo Blossom Sound chapter 14 . 5/9/2015
You made me cry ... Take responsibility make a sequel and just say that was make falling unconscious please
FangirlofMany9503 chapter 15 . 10/25/2014
Awww so sweet!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
Suprisingly, I like this side of Jacob. It leaves room for him to redeem himself.
cherry blossoms chapter 15 . 1/18/2014
love it!
Guest chapter 15 . 1/12/2014
'lay' not 'lied'. "He lay down next to me".
You need to work on understanding which "your", "you're" to use. "You're so hot... like FIRE! Phwoar, I so would" she said, her face burning at the thought. "Your face has turned red!" she giggled.
'breath' not 'breathe'. "His breath smelt like fish, it was revolting". "Breathe through your nose, not your mouth" she said.
Guest chapter 8 . 1/8/2014
'Shut it." Jake and Quil said in unison. Lil and I both started to laugh and kissed our men on the cheeks.

What? I think you made a mistake here babe, Lilly is dating Embry - not Quil.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/7/2014
Jacob's middle name is Ephraim, not William.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/6/2014
I'm a kindergarten teacher and I know, for a fact, that children do not talk like that. Not when they're two, not when they're three, not even when they're under 12 months! Children never replace 'r' with 'w' and I don't know why these "authors" on this site keep on doing it. It's ridiculous! If anything, Claire would maybe forget a few words in her sentences, or just pronounce them wrong. For example, "Play princess with me. You wear this one" she said authoritatively, pointing her chubby little finger at a blue dress. "I wearing this one" she said while pointing her chest/spinning around. Or perhaps, "Unca Jake say you soooo pretty" she giggled, "Me think you pretty too!" she smiled, hugged my legs then proceeded to run over to Quil.
wolf-girl-only-in-my-dreams chapter 15 . 12/14/2013